cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TS3522 won't print 8.5x11 photo paper

DarthNikon
Apprentice

i select glossy photo paper, disable borderless, select letter size (same setting on the printer itself (btw this is something i never had to deal with on my HP)) and all i get is error 4103

using plain paper lets the print happen but the quality is not great and the ink smudges

i did a test with the 4x6 paper in the sample pack that came with the printer and it looks great but sometimes i want something more in the 8x10 range

7 REPLIES 7

ruanjjoubert
Apprentice

I'm having the exact same problem. Have you been able to find a solution to this yet?

Hi ruanjjoubert,

The PIXMA TS3522 does not support printing on photo paper that is letter size.

The using photo paper, the following sizes are supported:

KG
4"x6" / 10x15cm
5"x7" / 13x18cm
5"x5" / 13x13cm

More information regarding this can be viewed here:

https://ij.manual.canon/ij/webmanual/Manual/All/TS3100%20series/EN/UG/ug_p_05.html

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

I have been printing on letter size photo paper until trying to today. 4/26/2022 Why has it stopped giving me that option?

ontariolaker
Apprentice

OMG!!  Have the same issue.  added a 8x11.5 glossy/high print type and select that but that generates the same error.

this printer is a real junker if it indeed will not print images on LTR size paper.   going right back to the store, and going back to HP.

mom101
Apprentice

This is a problem that just suddenly started. I've been printing on letter size glossy photo paper with my Silhouette until today.

fyfo2
Apprentice

I just don’t get it. Prints 8x10 photos if you select plain paper but not on glossy paper, Not sure what genius came up with that. I know it’s a low end printer but I have had more than a few low end printers and this is the first one like this. If I had known this I sure would have not purchased it.

QSAH
Apprentice

I have been able to print on full size glossy paper up until today, it all of a sudden gives me an 4103 error? Is there anyway to fix this?? 

Announcements