Professional Photo Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon Pro 10 PBK Ink not printing.

Hello all, My PBK doesnt seem to be printing. Tried deep cleaning, and replacing the catridge, but a nozzle print test shows nothing.Any advice? Do i need to clean the print head/ purchase a new one?  

WhatsApp Image 2017-10-29 at 2.21.48 PM.jpeg
GuruKast by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pro 10 skews paper at end of print

Hello all, I have a brand new Pro 10 that I just took out of the box tonight. After aligning the head and running a test page without incidence, I excitedly printed three of my own shots, each of which resulted in flawed results. At the very end of t...

IMG_9114.jpg
theb1g0 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Print 8x10 image on 8.5x11 canvas

Hi. I just got a Canon Pro 100 and I'm trying to print an 8x10 image on letter sized canvas. It appears the only paper size I can use for canvas is the Letter (Art Paper Margin 30) but when I print, the image is cropped to 8x8.5--which I can see on t...

Pro-4000 banding right out of box

Received my Pro-4000 yesterday, paid for the Canon Technician installation and first print had dark banding ( my first thought was it was a LR issue), tech came back at end of day today and was unable to correct the issue, we printed out of PS, LR an...

Print colors not matching monitor color

Need some help. I have a Pro-100 and I’m using windows 10 and Lightroom CC. I calibrated my monitor using the Color Munki Photo using the Canon recommended monitor setting values shown in the color management basics section of the printers manual. I ...

pecurtis by Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Pro 10 refuses to print on 13 by 25 paper

I've printed on 13 by 25 sized paper before but remember that I had to reduce the length (or height) to something like 24.96. But this time it doesn't work. I get the error message "The media type and paper size are not correct..."

wadair by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma Pro-100 Gray Hazy Prints

I just purchased the Pixma Pro-100 to replace my i9900.  I loved the i9900 and always had amazing photo prints that were crisp and vibrant, but it starting getting very streaky and cleaning wouldn't resolve it.  I am so disappointed with the prints o...

PRO-100 printer... Prints dull and too yellow...

Good morning all. New member to the forum. Have had PRO-100 for a while. Used to be in love with it as the prints were perfect from screen to paper. Now (and I am not sure why) everything isn't as clean and crisp and the printer have a very yellow ti...

jsnoah by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

CANON IX6850 horiztonal Lines

Hi, Just bought my Canon IX6850,  haven't owned a printer in a long time so don't know the in's and out's of the problems with photo printers. But i noticed right away these horiztonal Lines, is this normal? completely new and this are first 2 print...

IMG_9372.jpg
Dlogic by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements