Canon Community Canon Community

Occasional Contributor

deep matte touch photo paper

is the deep matte touch paper available for the canon pro 100? if not, what is a similar paper? I have ordered prints on that paper from graphistudio and would love similar paper to print with my canon pro 100. I have a small portrait photography business and want to transition from shoot and burn to selling more prints

Honored Contributor

Re: deep matte touch photo paper

There are many fine art papers avfor the Pro-100. Who makes the deep matte touch paper?

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X, Rebel T5i, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, MX472, LRCC Classic
Occasional Contributor

It seems the canon deep matte touch paper is available for print labs using the dreamlabo 5000 printer. I am looking for similar paper to use with my pro 100 printer. I can’t find any paper like it. My web search also found fujufilm crystal archival professional deep matte paper but i can’t find that for sale either
Honored Contributor

Itsupplies dot com sells many types of paper. Maybe if you contact them they could give you a recommendation.
John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X, Rebel T5i, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, MX472, LRCC Classic
Occasional Contributor

Thank you