Professional Photo Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dark pictures

I have a Pixma pro 10 printer. I use an Apple computer and my pictures are in iphoto. When I print a picture out lately they are very dark. I have talked to Apple and to Canon and still having the problem. I know that the picture i see on the compute...

prowler by Contributor
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon pixma pro 100 not printing anything

Hi my name is oliver, I have had this printer for awhile and up until a week ago it has done amazing jobs however one day while I was printing the image came out all weird, the colors were way off then the next print had too much saturation and the l...

Pixma Pro-10 stops printing in middle of an image.

Pixma Pro-10 stops printing in middle of an image.  It is wireless, using OS Windows 7 - 64 bit.  It doesn't do it all the time but the larger images (13x19) have more problems. I am using LightRoom 5 and Canon Print Studio Pro to print the image. Ve...

NMGal by Contributor
  • 18 replies
  • 0 likes

Pro-100: used to print perfectly, now all muddy

Hey all... hoping someone might have some advice for this frustrating problem... I've owned a Pro-100 for about 2 years now. When I first purchased it, it produced absolutely stunning prints with little to no tinkering or tweaking required. By simply...

EKphoto by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

ipf6400 printer

WE  have had the IPF6400 for 13 months and have already replaced 3 print heads and now getting a power error and of course just ran out of warranty. Extended warranties are $1000.00 and do not cover print heads..... For Canon to send out a technican ...

Just got my Pro-1!

Hi all, I just got the Pro-1 and am pretty exited to print my own prints again. I have a fairly long history with Canon photo pritners including the S900, i9900, and Pro9000. Couple questions here: Is there a minimum timespan I should go without maki...

Resolved! Confusion over matching selection

I print from Lightroom and Photoshop using custom print profiles that I make.  To use these I must turn off colour controls in the Canon print driver.   To do this say in Lightroom Print Module I go to: Page SetupPrint PropertiesMain tabColor/Intensi...

beemer by Enthusiast
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Pro-100 Does Not Wake Up

I have been using the Pro-100 for a few months now. I have it connected by wireless to my local LAN. The problem that I am experiencing is that when I attempt to print, I cannot communicate with the printer. I can turn the printer on, and see that it...

Purging after every print?

Just installed my Pixma Pro 10s.  I have noticed that after every print the printer makes a 20 second long noise similar to the print head cleaning cycles I heard when clearing my Epson R3000 nozzles. Is this what I am hearing and if yes why do this ...

beemer by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements