Professional Photo Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma Pro 100

I'm having trouble getting greens to come out on Pixma Pro 100. I print from Print Studio Pro on Windows 64 bit, and my greens come out very dark and shadowy.

dcasey by Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Driver conflict?

I have a Pixma MX922 that I use wirelessly.  I just got a Pixma Pro 100 and was wondering, will there be a conflict if I load all the goodies for the 100 on the same computer that already has the goodies loaded for the 922? Thanks!  David

Paper for Pro10S

Hi. Just bought a Pro 10S and results have been good. with Innove Semi-matte paper. I'm running out and thinking about what would be best to buy next. I've tried Platinum pro but it's glossy and that doesn't suit my images. I thought about switching ...

RodYo by Apprentice
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma Pro 100 Poor Quality

Hello! I just setup the Pixma Pro 100 and the first 4 photos I printed look terrible. On my MacBook Pro they look great, but when the print job is complete the photo have a very blurry / wet look. Any suggestions?  I've tried printing from Preview, P...

dsp101 by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Pro 1 Panoramics

I'm trying to print using a custom size on my Pro 1. I input the custom size which is 210mm x 594mm during setup and select fit to page. When the print is complete only half the sheet of paper has the image on it. The image is complete but not to the...

I cannot get any paper printed correctly

Every time I print it never comes out right. I tried 13x19 the whole bottom had white part not printed on. I just tried 9x12 it didnt even print straight. I set it to 8.50x14 to try and print using the whole paper that turned out to be a failure. i a...

Suggest printer & stock?

I need a new printer and new print stock.I print professional-quality sports cards for a variety of clients.  Demand keeps going up, and I need a more efficient (cost-effective) method.  Currently, this is how I do it:1) Print card fronts on 8.5x11 g...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements