Professional Photo Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma Pro 100 Questions

I've spent the better parts of several days trying to untangle several issues. Obviously I am doing something wrong but don't knbow what. Q1. What is the latest print driver for the Pro-100? I've tried to install what Canon had shown as the latest (1...

ed_vatza by Enthusiast
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Pro 100 grabs too much paper

It only just started in the last week or so and i haven't been using the printer for weeks.i did a roller clean, tried different papers loaded and unloaded papers, faned the papers but this machine still grabs a bunch every time.how can i fix this pl...

thubleau by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

ink well is clogged how to fix

Pixma Pro-100 new.  Can not get Black to show up on test print.  Have tried cleaning & deep cleaning over and over.  Also print head alignment has been done.  Seems like black ink cartridge is clogged.  Any suggestioins other than purchasing a new in...

Pixma Pro 100

I'm having trouble getting greens to come out on Pixma Pro 100. I print from Print Studio Pro on Windows 64 bit, and my greens come out very dark and shadowy.

dcasey by Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Driver conflict?

I have a Pixma MX922 that I use wirelessly.  I just got a Pixma Pro 100 and was wondering, will there be a conflict if I load all the goodies for the 100 on the same computer that already has the goodies loaded for the 922? Thanks!  David

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements