cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA PRO 100 printing issue

Lenzel617
Apprentice

I recently got my pixma pro 100, i set it up completely then did a test print of a photo i was working on with 8.5 x 11 pro luster paper...the print came out fine so i let the printer sit for a few weeks and when i got time i edited the photo the way i wanted and then printed it on a 13x19 pro luster paper that i planed to frame, i did two prints on that size paper and one on 8.5x11...ALL THREE came out a bit dull, the bottom of the photo has a section completely smudged/smeared (the photo ends and then there's this smudge/smear before my border) then on the right side of each photo there's is a multicolor border after the photo ends before the actual border(PICs ATTACHED, SOMEONE HELPPPP)image_123923953 (1).JPGimage_123923953 (1).JPG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

I found the reason for issues with my prints, i saw another thread here that pin pointed the answer, Flattenening my image/merging layers before i print.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

I'm not sure what I'm looking at. Did you spec a black border for the print?

Did you run a nozzle check to be sure everything is firing correctly?

Can you point out more clearly what the problem is?

What software an OS are you working with?

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

I found the reason for issues with my prints, i saw another thread here that pin pointed the answer, Flattenening my image/merging layers before i print.

BEFORE & AFTER ATTACHED.AFTER image i was at a frame shop picking out a mat (20190225_165344.jpgwent with thebottom right btw)20190301_204902.jpg

Announcements