Professional Photo Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! Pro-100 Does Not Wake Up

I have been using the Pro-100 for a few months now. I have it connected by wireless to my local LAN. The problem that I am experiencing is that when I attempt to print, I cannot communicate with the printer. I can turn the printer on, and see that it...

Purging after every print?

Just installed my Pixma Pro 10s.  I have noticed that after every print the printer makes a 20 second long noise similar to the print head cleaning cycles I heard when clearing my Epson R3000 nozzles. Is this what I am hearing and if yes why do this ...

beemer by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

printing issue

I have a pixma pro-100. I am trying to print a borderless photo and each time it cuts off part of my image. I am printing a jpeg image and no matter what size i pick it doesn't show the whole image when printed.

StefanyK by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Print Studio Pro Problem

Pixma Pro 10, Photoshop CS6- 64 bit, Windows 7 Pro-X 64, Print Studio Pro 2.0 I cannot get a CS6 image to show in Print Studio Pro, but it does show in CS5.  I have the latest drivers, and the latest Print Studio Pro.  All my software is up to date. ...

Sheila_c by Contributor
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

How to switch off Canon Colour controls?

I'm not understanding the procedure to switch off Colour controls in the Pixma Pro10s driver.   The Epson driver is so easily switched off but with Canon i'm uncertain. Please can someone advise (I already posted here about this but it seems the post...

beemer by Enthusiast
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Serial number anomaly

Just in case it helps others: After installation I tried to register my new Pixma Pro 10s using the serial number that its Windows properties box displays.   This serial number does not work to register and I had to use the number on the packing box....

beemer by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

pixma 100 how long to print

how long does it take to print a photo?  i have 4x6 paper in the slot, hit print and it make noise for what seems like forver then i get the yellpw light blinking, then an erro messae that there is a paper jam.  i look and the paper as gone throguh d...

jwaller by Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements