Professional Photo Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PRO-100 printer... Prints dull and too yellow...

Good morning all. New member to the forum. Have had PRO-100 for a while. Used to be in love with it as the prints were perfect from screen to paper. Now (and I am not sure why) everything isn't as clean and crisp and the printer have a very yellow ti...

jsnoah by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

CANON IX6850 horiztonal Lines

Hi, Just bought my Canon IX6850,  haven't owned a printer in a long time so don't know the in's and out's of the problems with photo printers. But i noticed right away these horiztonal Lines, is this normal? completely new and this are first 2 print...

IMG_9372.jpg
Dlogic by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

HELP need a replacement printer.

Hi I work for a printers who do alot of high quality photo printing, currently we are using an Canon MG 7550.  We are looking to replace it before the rush for christmas orders however it is getting increasingly harder to find one that doesnt cost an...

Missmm by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

PRO-100 MISSING LINE ON 19X13

I noticed that if i print using Nikon NX with 19x13 with no boarder, it miss a whole line 13" long on print. All are at exact same spot.I am priting from native file. not JPEG that created by NX. I don't test this case yet.It doesn't do with Oly. so ...

mac does not see Pixma Pro 100

Trying to use my Pixma Pro 100. Went thru all the set up process until I tried to align the print head. My Mac does not see the printer. I have it directly connected with USB cable, it just is not there, according to Mac.Yes, I doenloaded and install...

Pixma Pro 100 color problem

I'm at a loss here. I have a macbook pro running OS X El Capitan and I've tried printing several diferent ways with no luck. All of my prints come out like they have an instagram filter on them. Skin tones are yellow. There is a cool hue on all photo...

Pixma Pro 9500 service error 9100

The front tray on my Canon Pixma Pro 9500 printer cracked, and it no longer turned a large gear that prevented it from opening too quickly. It also isn't perfectly level (but very close). However, the printer won't print. It shows flashes the yellow ...

mimetic by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Black marks/streaks on corners, Pixma Pro-100

I am trying to print out 11x14" inch prints on a brand new Pixma Pro-100. I'm using art paper from Red River paper, using printer profile supplied by them specifically for this printer, and using the Matte photo paper setting, again - as advised from...

2017-09-14 18.13.37.jpg
Borussin by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements