Professional Photo Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma Pro-100 custom print size

On the Pixma Pro-100. Why is the maximum height that I can print when I select a custom size only 23" when 26" is supposed to be the maximum available via the drop down selector?I get the following message:: "The media type and paper size are not set...

Tom_K by New Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Pro9000 Color Profile

I have a couple of calibrated moniters and can't seem to get my Pro9000 to get the prints looking right.  the colors always seem to be off. I've tried using photoshop to manage the color and tried the printer, as well as a bunch of other variations h...

girvan by Occasional Contributor
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

iPF6300 prints now coming out dark

Used to get great, accurate prints with PS3- "Photoshop manages colors" - now, with Mac 10.8.3 and the latest printer firmware (following an expensive printer rebuild and a new Mac) my PS images come out too dark.  I was taught and, with long experie...

Will Pro-10 print borderless on fine art papers?

I'm considering buying a Pro-10. I basically do nothing but 13x19 bleed prints,and am aiming to produce archival prints on watercolor paper.  I saw a review in   dpReview (April 2013)that said the printer (and perhaps the Pro-1) were unable to print ...

Bob_H by New Contributor
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon Pixma Pro 100 setup

Hi,I recently purchased Pixma Pro 100 printer. I followed the instructions to setup the printer but it is not working. It is throwing Canon 5100 error.I am pretty sure I followed the written instructions correctly but wanted to double check. I went t...

sbhas1 by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Print Studio Pro

My Print Studio Pro stopped working on all applications (PSE and LR). It opens OK, but the selected image does not show up nor does any of the selection values like paper size show. Only the headlines appear? Thanks

otava by Frequent Contributor
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

problem running on-screen user guide

Hi, I'm having a bit of an issue with the on-screen user guide for my pixma pro-100 printer.  I have two different computers on which I've installed the software from the CD.  The software was first installed on a computer running Windows XP SP3, and...

kwinkeler by New Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

SHEET CLEANING, ix7000

To avoid what I just went through, check to see if you already have the cleaning sheets. They apparently came with my printer and are located in an obscure drawer. Pull out the bottom paper tray, turn the tray so the right side is facing you. Look fo...

katbrain by New Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

General Resolution Value in Photoshop

I just was told that the Pro-100 should generally be set to a resolution of 300 in Adobe Photoshop for printing.  Notice the key word here, "generally."  Not looking to spark a debate on "if-this" or "if-that" regarding the hundreds of possible circu...

DarylGS by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Dull prints with Pro-100

Earlier this week, I purchased a Pixma Pro-100 to replace my i9900 printer.  My primary motivation was to be able to print faster, as I have been very satisfied with the quality of the prints the i9900 produced. Yesterday, after I installed the Pro-1...

jmeyersnv by New Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

PixmaPro9000 is misbehaving

Dear people,My PixmaPro9000 is misbehaving. All ink cartridges are installed, full according to the printer driver, and in the correct order, with airholes uncovered. The printer previously printed photos fine, but has been rarely used for a couple o...

jcn by New Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes