cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma Pro-100 with Mac Mojave 10.14.1 Prints wrong size in Apple Photos

dddenise
Contributor

In my print dialog box in Apple Photos (formerly iPhoto) I set my print on the dropdown to 8x10, then below set the the image to "fill".  When it prints, I get a 1/4" border on each side, and a little over an inch at the bottom that does not print. I downloaded the latest driver from Canon and this did not fix it.  How do I get my image to fill the screen as indicated in my print dialog box?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

HI dddenise,

I recommend making sure the driver is set to print borderless. Please click HERE for the steps.

If the picture still prints with a border, troubleshooting with our support group will be needed to narrow down the cause of your issues. Please contact our support group using the "Contact Us" link below for additional assistance. You will have the option to call one of our phone or  connect with one of our live chat agents.

Find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

HI dddenise,

I recommend making sure the driver is set to print borderless. Please click HERE for the steps.

If the picture still prints with a border, troubleshooting with our support group will be needed to narrow down the cause of your issues. Please contact our support group using the "Contact Us" link below for additional assistance. You will have the option to call one of our phone or  connect with one of our live chat agents.

Find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Announcements