Professional Photo Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Optimizer/Bronzing w/Prograf 1000

Hello all, So, I just made my first few glossy prints and while I was overall very impressed (and I was, in the day, the owner of a large high end commercial film lab), I was somewhat disapppointed by what I guess is referred to as bronzing in some a...

Prograf 1000 Power Mgmt?

New owner... just learning the ropes.  Does anyone know what the preferred procedure is in terms of powering off?  I'm concerned that turning it off means wasted ink etc, but I don't see this addressed in the manual. Thanks in advance for any guidanc...

Resolved! Is there a work around to print horizontal?

Hi all!  I am printing on wood veneer and due to the material it is only flexable with the grain, which runs horizontal.  Is there a way to tell the printer the paper is feeding in horizontally?  I have tried feeding it in vertically numerous times b...

yvonnerr by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Sierra breaks IPF8000 printing

After installing Mac OS 10.12 Sierra my IPF8000 no longer prints. I installed the driver using the method that worked fine with El Capitan and was able to add the printer in System Preferences/Printers & Scanners. The ImagePROGRAF Printmonitor opens ...

markart by Contributor
  • 18 replies
  • 0 likes

Title Printing

My apologies if this question has been posted and answered already. I can't find any references to it. Does any one know if the Canon 100 Pro is able to do tile printing? I would like to use several 13x19 size paper to print one image but don't know ...

jem7777 by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Imageprograf 1000 clogging

This is the best printer I've ever had in terms of head clogging, which for my previous printers (Epson models) was a complete nightmare.   The problem is in large part due to the dry climate here in New Mexico.   The Canon 1000 is a refreshing impro...

Removing print head Canon PIXMA PRO-100

I thought it lifted right out once you raised the grey arm there on the right side. That didn't happen, and I'm not about to risk breaking it. The carriage snagged the side of a paper as it was printing. As a result, it looks like a bit of loose ink ...

Canon Pro 9000 Mark2

Ive had this printer for a number of years now and its been great.  Ive never used it to its full capabilities but its been great for what i have needed it for.  Until recently when i print the quality just isnt the same.  Its much brighter, almost b...

miggot1 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements