Professional Photo Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pro 100 s - how to clean the print head

Hi, brand new member and really need some advice please! I think I need to clean my print head, I am getting some banding particularly on blue colours. I have taken the print head out and had a look and I am not sure if it is possible to clean it at ...

blackcat by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Imageprograf ipf830 Ink Warning

We have a Canon ipf830 for printing large format CAD drawings in our office.  We only print these in monochrome on plain roll paper.  We do not have any need for color ink.  Since installing the printer 8 months ago, we've noticed our cyan, magenta, ...

steckrca by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA PRO 1 leaving strange circle marks

Hi all, wondering if anybody could help. I've emailed Canon but whilst I wait for their reply, I hope I could get some solutions here (as my works depends on the printer working perefcetly) I've tried running various types of paper through on differe...

IMG_0919.JPG
meirou by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon iPF8400 printed image size problem

Hello, everyone, I have this problem with my iPF8400 image size problem. I print on paper and on high quality canvas. When I print, usually the printed image is from 5 to 10 percent smaller, than set in print screen properties. For example, I just pr...

Resolved! Pixma Pro 100 and MacOS Sierra

Purchased thie printer May 31 2017 and i realized it was a mistake because is does not support my computer OS or the new one coming up. the latest update was back 2016. Can't return it because i have to cut out the serial number from the box. is ther...

Qgent by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

error code B200/Pixma Pro 100

What does the error code B200 mean on my Pixma Pro 100 printer? After not using the printer for approx 1 Month, which is normal for me, I attempted to print and got the B200 error code. The instructions direct you to turn off the printer - unplug it ...

Paper sizes PRO-100

I have PRO-100. My paper sizes are rather limited. Now I need A5 for photo printing, but it is not available. Is there a way to load moore paper sizes?Thanks

otava by Enthusiast
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Reddish Smudged Edges

A print quality issue has been developed recently from our Pro9500 II.  We narrowed down to the area related to the Magenta ink. Below is the pattern printed from Nozzle Check.  Please pay close attention to the smudged edge on the right side of the ...

CCF12062017.jpg
jwong by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Cheapo paper and no ICC color profiles

I have some Polaroid Premium Photo Paper and some NCR Photo-A-Peel photo paper. There is no ICC color profile for the Canon Pixma Pro-100 for these papers. Gee, I wonder why… But, I was wondering, does anyone have the profiles for them for the Pixma ...

Sensel by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma Pro-100 Install Question

MacOS Install question - I will be reinstalling the Pro-100 on new Mac on Monday. I vaguely remember when installing via Printer & Scanner pane in preferences that there are a few choices. Which is the correct choice? I trust this makes sense.

pjglad by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA PRO COLOURS ALL WRONG

Can anyone help. I cannot get my Pixma Pro 100 to print colours properly. For instance CMYK yellow comes out peach. CMYK red comes out orange. I know it isn't an issue with needing to calibrate or simply monitor colour issues because if I print the s...

lind by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements