cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pro 100 "Other Fine Art Paper 1"

RobertReeves
Apprentice

I am for the first time using Moad Lasal Exhibition Lutser 300 paper in my Pro 100 printer.  I can set the ICC profile for this paper, but I am unsure of the best paper selection.  Since this is not matte paper I assume I should use either "Other Fine Art Paper 1" or "Other Fine Art Paper 2", but can not find any information about what each setting means.  What is the difference between other paper 1 and other paper 2?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Thank you for the official info.  After I finally opened the package of Moab paper today I had the "Oh heck!" moment of realizing this was not art paper like a friend led me to believe.  Upon feeling the surface texture, and noting the word "luster" in the product title (duh!) , I realized the Pro Luster setting was probably the way to go.  The prints are indeed stunning!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

Moab tells you the correct media type to choose.-Photo Paper Pro Luster

2019-01-27.png

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

Thank you for the official info.  After I finally opened the package of Moab paper today I had the "Oh heck!" moment of realizing this was not art paper like a friend led me to believe.  Upon feeling the surface texture, and noting the word "luster" in the product title (duh!) , I realized the Pro Luster setting was probably the way to go.  The prints are indeed stunning!

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements