Professional Photo Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA Pro 9500 Mark II Print head

My print head stopped working and I bought an offbrand replacement which looks just the same, but when I went to install it I got a message that the head is a non-Canon print head.  Is there a way to get the printer to accept the print head?

Pixma Pro-10 Support Code Message 1006

I hadn't used my printer in about 5 months. I tried to print a photo and got the 1006 message, kept adjusting the paper in the manual feed tray. Eventually it printed. Then  I tried to print another photo and got the same message. This time it won't ...

katwade by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon Pixma Pro-1 dull colour

I have a Canon Pixma Pro-1 which I use regularly to print photos for competitions.  I operate an iMac 27" with OS X Sierra Version 10.12.  I use Photoshop exclusively for my photo processing.I only print on Canson papers primarily Bartya, Platine Fib...

Print cd

I have a canon pixma pro9000 mark II printer what is the steps I have to make to convert the printer to print directly on cd or dvdAnybody can tell me please let me know.Gendur

gendur by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Pro-100 and envelopes

Just wanted some help in regards to the proper image setup in photoshop to print A2 envelopes, I'm having issues with the proper orientation when the envelope comes out of the printerthanks

Green in solid black images

Pro 9000 Mark II Image is a composite of shots from the solar eclipse...Using a blending mode that should manage black levels fairly well.   Printing from Photoshop. Letting Printer control colors. Images is a 8bit PSD file. Adobe RGB is the color sp...

TRB_08_21_17_Eclipse_D4_38-Edit.tif IMG_0722.JPG

printer problem

I have a pixma pro9000 mark II printer the power light and the resume light flashing alternate and the printer don'move at allThe resume light flash 10 times brake and start again.Anybody can help with this problem?????Or I have to get  a new printer...

gendur by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma Pro - 100 printing lines in BK

Hello, I have been using my printer for years. All of a sudden the BK colors are printing lines. I've done multiple cleaning and deep cleanings, with no change. I also changed out the BK cartlidge. Is there another step?  

vperry1 by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Prints coming out with thin black line on the edge

Printers: Pixma Pro 100 & 100sMac: iMac and MBPProgram: Photoshop with PrintStudio Pro More issues. We have been printing today and our images/prints, which were fine a few weeks ago, are now coming out with black borders. I've uploaded some examples...

black blobby line.jpg thin line.jpg
44f by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements