Office Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MF733cdw scanner + adf randomly went out?? help!!

I had all of my printers drivers/software installed properly, were working to a T. Then one day the adf went out.. an inconvienience, but no big deal, i can make due. now the other day the printer went out. giving me an error messages along the lines...

toohey91 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon MF Scan Utility and MF733cdw

Installed Canon MF Scan Utility on my MacBook Pro (OS X El Capitan)  It won't scan consistently. It would continuously throw an error: Cannot communicate with the scanner.The cable may be disconnected, or the scanner may be turned off.Check the scann...

mokotoy by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Frozen MF4880dw with " ***DOWNLOAD MODE*** waiting " message

I have a fairly new and lightly used MF4880dw printer which has ceased responding to all attemps at the few suggested solutions I've found on this and a couple of other sites...ex: Multiple variations on "Power off, unplug, wait, plug in, turn on whi...

Philacan by Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon iR 2022 Prints stuck as printing

On the Canon iR 2022 I have tried diffrenet drivers on Windows 10 x64 PCL6, GPCL6 and UFR. Print reach to printer and stay on it is queue as printing but it never happen Copying is absoulatley fine.

Squeaking noises from Canon Imageclass MF634CDW

My eight-month-old MF634CDW has started to make an annoying squeaking noise when it prints and when it does its periodic warm-up (or whatever that is when it mysteriously turns on by itself for a minute or two and seems to be "clearing its throat" at...

CGWade by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MF232w Won't Scan from the Printer but Will Scan from the PC

Hi There, I'm trying to scan from the printer menu - initiative the scan from the printer itself - it comes up, identifies my PC and starts "Scanning" . . . . but then after about a minute, it comes up an with "An error occurred".  However, if I try ...

DaveN by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon color imgeCLASS LBP612Cdw - Temperature

Hello,Does anyone know what temperature this printer heats up to when printing? I would like to use it for heat transfers and the paper I want to use says to make sure the printer doesn't get above 350 degrees F. Customer support isn't available unti...

gdr2018 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MF632CDW won’t go to sleep

After updating my MF632CDW to the latest firmware, v5.19 from 8/30/2018, it will not turn off the display or go to sleep?  I don't see a setting to enable the sleep mode.  Is this a bug or something I can fix? 

ziegler by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MF731C/732C

What would cause a MF731C printer to occasionally loose it's configuration settings?  Does this printer have a CMOS battery?

mgolden by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem printing diferent formats on Cannon iR 8105

Hello,I am having problem with my printer Cannon iR 8105. I can't print ussing diferent type of formats, i can only print with A4 and A3 but i f i try any other format diferent for them i can't print.Anyone knows how to do?Thanks a lot.

mshordja by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MF733Cdw Fan Running Continuously

I've got a new MF733Cdw laser printer which I've had for a week.  It works great, but I noticed this weekend that the fan is running continuously, even when it is in sleep mode (which it is). Is this normal?

Prints with gray haze/background

Canon Imageclass733Cdw ... this never happened before ... it's starting printing every document with a gray haze/background (not spots). It's light gray over the entire background of the paper - like the light gray areas on this forum page. I've chec...

mkrfaust by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

my printer is making a roaring noise

I have a Canon MF8380 cdw.  It is making a loud roaring noise when during printing. The image quality is not affected.  It is less than 1 year old.  Could the drum need cleaning?  Is there a drive belt on this machine that could be slipping?

nedbar by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

MB2720

For the time in which I owned it the printer has been outstanding, the last week its been dropping black blots of ink, this is an issue now because I rely on the printer for business. I need a solution rather quickly any help with this will be greatl...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements