Office Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scanner not found by MF Toolbox

I am officially stumped here... I have an MF 4570dw that has always worked perfectly.  It is connected to my network via Ethernet and assigned a static IP address.  I have 4 computers on the network - 4 of them can print to the MF and only 3 of them ...

canon imageclass mfb34cdw no fax confirmation

Set up my fax which sends but the will not print out fax confirmation and i cannot find it in the menu settings. how to fix this to where it will print out confirmation fax? i have looked through all the settings there is no tx confirmation setting t...

onekevin by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to Install Driver - Fax Driver in Use

I am trying to uninstall the print driver (windows 10) for a Canon MB2720 printer.  I get an error that states the software cannot be uninstalled because the fax driver is currently in use by another program or user.  I have uninstalled the printers ...

Dsteele by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannon C5550 Scanning Issue

Hello, When i try to send a document to myself via the printer, i get an error saying " Place the original on the platen glass" It does it no matter how many pages i try to scan & send. Has anyone seen this issue before? ThanksMatt

Matt-HS by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MB2320 - Windows 7 64-bit Driver/Software Installation

I have a Canon Maxify MB2320 that is currently connected through WLAN to my network (static lease set in router).   I have downloaded and installed the software from the support page successfully on one computer running windows 7 64-bit and was able ...

Secure printing macOs

Hi! So i have a small problem. I was wondering about secure print so when i try to secure print something on the mac when im finlly on the last step and click on print it pops up a window where it asks me for document name, my user name and PIN.This ...

Screenshot 2018-10-30 at 15.25.48.png
kaik by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

canon mb2320

I installed a remanufactured black ink cartridge. It worked fine but now that it is empty, the ink indicator just shows a "?" and will not center on the black cartridge so I can replace it. What can I do?

Drum toner Spot

Hello I haev a CANON Image class MF731cdw and i have yellow toner spots on the rihght side of the paper eveytime i print in color. How do i fix that. Please help

srob7529 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

UniFlow unexpected behavior

We are using UniFlow and for the testing purpose we have created one test spooler with the latest driver but,  all spoolers in UniFlow server and remote printer servers are updated with the new driver. We could not figure out how it happened? Is Micr...

kprasad by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Maxify MB2320 Black Ink Printing with Skips

Hello everyone.  I'm new to the forum. I am stumped.  My Maxify MB2320 will print but there are huge skips in the output when I print in black.  I've done deep head cleanings and roller cleanings.  Any other suggestions?  I also changed the ink cartr...

Canon IR 4045 error code won't clear

Hi,I have a Canon ImageRunner 4045 in my office.  It just had a paper jam and now the error code won't clear despite removing the jam and all paper (even from the paper tray) from the machine. The touch screen on the copier is showing error code "000...

MB2720 scanning software

Just got this new Canon and can't figure out how to scan from my pc.  The disk that came with the machine doesn't have scanning software on it.  My old pix 5300 came with software but it doesn't seem to work with the new model.

mardew by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements