Office Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MF733 Disconnects Phone Calls

Just set up my wifes MF733cdw and now any incoming phone calls are disconnected anywhere from 15-60 seconds into the call since the fax unit thinks its an incoming fax.  The party at the other end hears the fax "beeps".  The fax portion of the unit i...

My printer not printing well

HelloI purchased this refurbished Canon PC 300 back in the late nineties.  I have never had any serious problems with it, either.  Just recently when attempting to print a page, I noticed that the page that was coming out of the printer printed 2 or ...

Verify that scanned email is encrypted

Hi, We are using Office365 to send scanned files via email to clients. Is there a way to confirm that these scanned emails are using encryption like TLS 1.2? Is there a log or something In the printer settings I can access that shows if the email was...

ModeoIT by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

ImageFormula P-208II - Abnormal program termination

Hello all !      I bought recently ImageFormula P-208II and i have this error on starting it : Abnormal program termination        First, let me say that : i reinstalled C++ Visual Components many times for solving this issue, i have reinstalled wind...

liviubbo by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Maxify MB5020 cannot communicate with scanner

I'm running mac OS Mojave, and get this message when trying to connect the Scanner Utility to my Printer/Scanner.  I'm able to print to this printer, but unable to scan.  It is connected via a wireless lan

Jenny44 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Yellow ink window

The Canon G 4210 has two windows to measure the yellow ink level. One on the front, one on the side. I do not see any mention of this in any of their manuals.Does anybody know why this is the case and which window to use to measure the amount of yell...

Mal28 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot scan from MF229dw throuh the network

Hi, I have a Canon MF229dw, and cannot make it scan to a computer through the network. I have installed the driver, and the Canon Toolbox, but none of those work with scanner through the network. Please help. Farshid 

LBP251 1 and 2 sided option

How do I change from 1 or 2-sided printing? I can't find any options in the print menu. MAC OS Mojave 10.14I would like to create presets for both 1 and 2 sided printing.Thanks Ceci

Ceci by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Canon iB4100 series

I have a print document that says pending.  I have tried cancelling it, rebooting my pc, shutting down the printer and it still stays in queue, prohibiting me from printing other documents.  Any suggestions on what to do?  

imageprograf tx 4000 driver enhancements

I recently purchased a imageprograf TX4000 printer.I feel the driver is lacking flexibility.For example, I was unable to set Plain paper / lines-text / 2 passes / 600dpi (missing combination!)The custom option is a joke! If it were real custom, I wou...

estebani by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MF8580cdw loses network after a while?

We have a MF8580cdw connected via wifi, with a dedicated IP address assigned by the router based on the MAC address. We're having an issue where the printer cannot be found on the network after a while, and nobody can print.  The only solution we've ...

heybink by Apprentice
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Canon MF634Cdw / MF733Cdw native scanner resolution

I was just about to pull the trigger and order a mf733cdw but I read the scanner is limited to native scanning at 300dpi and anything above this is achieved through image processing. Has this been addressed through a firmware upgrade or is this corre...

canianon by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements