Office Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Testing Scan to Email Settings

ImageCLASS M733C Is there a way to test the Scan to Email configuration within the UI, instead of having to go to the device itself to try to scan?  We are mostly an HP shop, and there is a button to TEST SMTP settings so we know the device is commun...

sh_tech by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

ImageRunner 1435i "Error Printing"

Hi all, I have emailed Canon support about this multiple times and no response. I have an Image Runner 1435i that seems to constantly throw errors, Windows side. No matter what computer we try to print from the printer seems to deny it. If the printe...

ITH_Noah by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

scanner stops and starts continuously

I'm using a Canon Imageclass MF 4320-4350 printer. When scanning, either from Platen Glass or Feeder, the document going through the feeder or the scanner passing under the document on the glass, starts and stops continuously. It scans a samll part t...

Stopping a Fax

My Cannon Maxify MB2700 series printer has been trying to send a fax, not initiated by me,  for over an hour. The STOP button does not work to cancel it and I have also turned the printer off, waited a few minutes, and then turned it on again and the...

Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE C5535i - Linux/ARM driver

Hi, I'm trying to setup Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE C5535i on Raspbian Linux (ARM architecture). I'm using CQue driver, which works fine on other Linux distributions under i386/x64 architectures. I can get the PPD files - that is OK. However, the "sicg...

AdamK by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

IPF-670 Erro

Hello, my IPF-670 is showing the following error 03130031-2F71, anyone know to inform me what it is? 

48420607_2352501421427595_8834171149987348480_n.jpg

i-SENSYS MF635Cx driver problem

friends, in short, I have this problem, if I install the package driver for canon 635, then it is perfectly installed, everything is haodit, but it does not even print a test page, although the troubleshooting tool says that everything is fine.[Windo...

MF-632 trying to print 1/2 page

Just bought an MF 632 image class printer. I print packing slips for my business and only need half the sheet. I do not want to throw these away. on my old Canon printer I just sliped the unused half sheet in the paper tray and hit print. it would pr...

MB2720 requires troubleshooter

My MB2720 refuses to print from my laptop (wireless) unless I run the troubleshooter. I send the print job to the printer, it says "error. the printer is unable to print". If I then run the windows printer troubleshooter it will  print. The troublesh...

Canon printer MB2720

I am having trouble printing out RED on projects such as copies, business cards, photos, etc. However; when I run a "print test' all look good. I have cleaned the jets, realigned nozzles, etc. All test patterns look fine. It really has me stumped. I ...

phart0 by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Re scanning from printer scanner

Model #MF416DW      Problem when trying to scan to laptop on net work i get a message on pc that the scanner utility is wrong and not supported    And when i select the laptop on the priter screen itself it selects it and the moves to the next screen...

woffler by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements