cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LBP622Cdw mac driver problem

yanivy
Apprentice

I have the Color Image Class LBP622Cdw connected to my Mac. The official driver doesn't include this printer and the closest one is LBP622C that doesn't look like my computer nor does it have an option to print black and white.

Any ideas?

2 REPLIES 2

Audrey
Enthusiast

Hi Yanivy,

Thank you for your inquiry, and welcome to the Canon Forums. We appreciate your participation, however, for the community to best assist you can you provide us with the following information:

1.  Mac Operating System version on the computer?
2.  How is your printer connected?
3.  Did you download the driver from the Canon Drivers & Download website? Please click HERE to view the Mac install video.

Once the mac-UFRII-LIPSLX-v10195-01.dmg file is downloaded and install, add the printer in Printers.

1.  Click on Add (+)
2.  Select "Canon LBP622c/632c....Bonjour"
3.  Select "Select Software" in the drop down menu of the Use box at the bottom of the window.
4.  Type LBP622 in search box then click on "Canon LBP622c"
5.  Click on OK
6.  Click in ADD.

If this is a time-sensitive matter, our US-based technical support team is standing by at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) weekdays between 10 AM and 6:30 PM ET.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Thank you, Audrey.

This didn't solve the problem as I still don't have the option to select black and white or 2 sides.

I had to do a workaround and change the settings in the Quality and Finishing sections.

Announcements