Office Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to change print contrast on mageCLASS_MF229dw.

How do I change the print contrast (make prined pages lighter ir darker)  The only instructions I can  find tell me how to change the contrast for copying (which worksa fine) but that doesn't affect the contrast when I print a document from my compte...

Printing envelopes on a D1320

I can't seem to get an envelope to print.  I have changed the paper type in the properties in the print option in works and word and the same error occurs.  I try to change the paper type manually on the printer and still defaults to letter and will ...

dhalljr by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Dirty Print

hello, I have a LBP7200 printer and the print is getting dirty with red ink recently.May i know how i can clean the cartidge roller to receive the fine print again,Your help will be much appreciated.

Cargoman by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Image Runner 1023iF Platen Glass only source available...

Using an Image Runner 10213iF connected via USB, running 64 bit Windows 7 Pro. When trying to scan to email, I now only have platen glass listed as a source, auto or document feeder are no ,onger available as options. No recent major changes, other t...

mikey117 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Drivers for Maxify MB2720

Hello, I have an old iMac running 10.6.8 Snow Leopard.  I am not able to upgrade to a newer OS version. I have a Canon Maxify MB2720 and the print drivers on the Canon website do not seem to be compatible with my system. I just want to print document...

my mb 2320

My printer's "my printer" isn't giving the correct status of the ink cartridges.  Anyone else have that happen?

SCANNING TO PDF PROBLEM IN MF628Cw

Hello, I have a MF628Cw Canon Printer. The problem is when I scan documents from this printer to my PC, it saves all the documents in JPEG format. Kindly let me know a solution to save documents in PDF format to my PC. Since I use it for office purpo...

Devika by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Maxify MB2720 Not printing entire document

I have had this printer for about a month and until now it has worked perfectly.  In the past I have printed both documents and photos without error. This evening I am trying to print a three words on plain paper.  I have tried using both Word 10 and...

Can print, can not scan

I am using WIndows 10 and trying to scan from mf6160dw. I have installed the software, but when I try to scan it says connect to computer. I am trying to wirelessly scan from printer to computer. Please help. 

Printer looking in legal tray for letter paper

I have a Canon 6255. Intermittently, regular letter-sized print jobs sent to the printer attempt to pull the correct size paper from the legal tray. Not finding any letter paper in the legal tray, it gives an error message. I then have to manually re...

kevinm1 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

IR1750iF TX Error

We just got a brand new printer/copier (the IR1750iF). We are having issues with sending out faxes/scanning to email/scanning to a USB. We are able to receive faxes, but we can not figure out why we can not send. We have followed the instructions in ...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements