Office Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ink smudging when printing

I am working with a Cannon MF410 series UFR II. I am trying to print a certificate. The paper is a little thicker than regular paper like card stock. I have printed these certificates many times without any problems, but today it started smudging the...

msnow by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

CANNON MF4800dw

I recently changed the cartridge for cannon mf4800dw and the printer has only one message since then: 'DOWNLOAD MODE' waiting  I tried to restart the printer, reinstall the cannon software none of that seems to be working.I am not sure what else I ne...

co by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Red Light Error

Hi there, I hope you are doing fine, I have a Canon ImageRunner 2520 at my work.I am facing an error that whenever I try to send print through AX dynamics, the red alarm light starts blinking continuously.What is the reason and solution to this probl...

Error message: Could not create a port due to an error

I just bought an MF244dw. Set it up wirelessly using WPS push button mode. No problem. When I tried to install software from the disc using Network Connection option, I got an error message "Could not create a port due to an error". So I used a USB c...

jahcpa by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How to update the fireware

Good day, I have a Canon i-SENSYS MF9220Cdn printer. I am trying to update the Firmeware from Sytem Management -> Update Firemware -> On After selecting, the printer reboot and display the message Network Download availablewith the printer IP Address...

Can't save scanned images.

I use a Mac 10.11.6/ Canon i sensys MF8040cn with a wireless connection. The printer and the computer communicate. In the past, I have been able to scan and save the images in different formats, but this has now stopped. I can print and scan using MF...

can't connect to my network with MF624CW

I own 2 of these multifunction printers. Both were logged in until recently. Now they are not and I cant connect using wps push button, clinet pin code or SSID method. Router is ASUS AC2400. I reset both the printers and the router back to factory, n...

mf249dw scan to email help

Just got this all in one - set up wirelessly to router right away, prints easily.  but scan to email doesnt work on any email?  please help.

yglazer1 by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements