Office Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon Imagerunner 6255

I am looking all over the manual but cant find a way to do this. I need to scan hundred pages or so and have each page send to email as individual pdfs. please help. currently, we sit and scan each document and send to a DL. we need to have them all ...

Canon magnify 2150

I have purchased a magnify 2150 by Canon and hooked it up to my computer here in France. I cannot get it to print. I have gone into the Computer control settings and change the paper size A4 and I still continue to get the “user intervention required...

Buford by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Only installed 1/2

Hello All:     My printer is Canon imageCLASS MF4350d, it was bought years-ago. At that time, I was using wXP and the printerwas easily installed with attached CD and have been using very good for years.     After installation, the printer can al...

zCanon by Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Is it possible to scan a double-sided index card? (C5550i)

Hello there, everyone! I have model C5550i multifunction machines at my office, and I am having the most difficult time scanning in an index card. Of course, I can't use the feeder, as the 5x3 inch card will jam up the machine, or not even get pulled...

Xavitan by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

MF4700 Series driver causes high cpu usage

Hello, I just purchased a Canon MF4770 Multifunction laser printer.  After installing the Linux driver my Ubuntu system reports that the driver c3pldrv is using 25% of my cpu.  The computer is running hot and the fan constantly blows to cool the CPU ...

MIB 5120 Office - AIO

Greetings,Searched for MIB5120 AIO but didn't see anything here.  I am considering buying this printer for my Father.  We've been using HPs in our hoseholds for a long time.  I was thinking about making a change based on my research and the numerous ...

Ir3035 Smb Windows 10

Hi, a customer called me this week telling me that its scan function is no longer on his Ir3035.He was configured to scan on a local folder (smb).After taking a look, I noticed the 1709 version of Windows 10 was installed and it stopped working. Afte...

bobbob by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

What is the thickest card the MX922 can print on to?

I cannot seem to find the answer anywhere on Canon or the internet, other than a lot of people saying that because the back tray has been taken away, it does not print on card very well now. Thanks for any help!  I want to print on the thickest card ...

Canon Maxify iB4120 can't print borderless???

I finally decided to upgrade the printer I use for printing product labels. I ordered the Canon Maxify iB4120. I set the margins in Microsoft Word to 0, 0, 0, 0 but it still printed with about a 0.5" border around the entire document. I thought "no w...

printer settings.jpg
SB1 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

TR8550 issues

Hi all,  I recently purchased the TR8550.  Previousely I was used to scan my docs to pdf files in MacOS High Sierra using Adobe Acrobat: File/create/pdf from scanner.  The TR8550 seems to have another workaround.  Could you please help me find the ri...

Canon Maxify MB2720

Hello All,  I recently bought a Canon Maxify MB2720, when I initialy installed it everything was fine.  I was able to see my printer listed in the Connected Network devices.  I could print with no issues and I could scan a document that would go stra...

Canon ImageClass MF632Cdw Noise

How do I stop the high pitch tone that sounds while the printer is running? I thought maybe it was some sort of data recieving tone since I am using wireless but it happens whenever something is printing whether I print from the computer, scan or cop...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements