Office Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon MF4890dw Prints twice

Hi there, I'm using Windows 10. 1) Recently my Canon MF4890dw prints everything twice.2) It also always says that i am printing the wrong size.  I have already set the paper settings in Tray 1 to A4, and i have always printed in A4. Thanks

Scanner

How do i split a single scan of multiple docs into multiple files on a C5540i Imageclass.

Canon iPF840 plot is to wide

We have been using our Canon iPF840 plotter for quite some time now to plot rather accurately as part of our production process. In the past when we have ran in to issues with the accuracy and scaling of a plot it has always always been a length issu...

Continous printing on Maxify MB5420

Hello, We have a Maxify MB5420 that was purchased in March 2017. The printer is working OK but sometimes, when you request one copy to print, it prints until all the paper is gone from both paper trays. This problem has occurred more than half a doze...

Canon IR Advance paper tray empty/ load paper message

Hi all,  I am trying to print from two seperate computers (macbook and mac desktop) and the copier consistently comes up 'load paper tray'. This happens for both A4 and multi purpose tray. There is paper and no jam in the all the trays and they have ...

jesslove by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon MF624CW cannot connect

My Canon MF624CW cannont connect to my network all of a sudden.The blue wireless light is off, and in the setting session, all the network settings are grey and I cannot fix it.I've tried to reboot the printer, unpluged the power cord and restart it,...

Scanning photos

Maxify 2720. In photo options it only gives me JPEG or TIFF options to save the photo. I need to save as a bitmap. Why won't it let me?

browan by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Scanning a multi-page document into ONE file

I just auto-scanned a 20 page document that I would prefer be a jPG file and instead I have a file for every page.  Help!  How can I callibrate to effectively get this down to one document to send? (Thanks, anyone and everyone, for your suggestions.)...

WendySue by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Scanning extra long documents on a DR-F120

I have several large technincal trawings that I want to scan on my DR-F120, using the automtic feeder.  These drawings measure about 7"x22".  The manual has procedures for scanning "odd sized" documents, but the driver will only accept lengths up to ...

Atomsk by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements