Office Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MF6530 Ink Toner installed improperly and now stuck.

Hi, My mom recently bought a new toner for the Canon ImageClass MF6530 and install it herself but did not move the flap out before inserting the ink toner. I am trying to remove the ink toner but it gets stuck when trying to slide it out. How do I re...

ijack by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How install into w10?

Hello Sir/Madam:    I bought the Canon imageClass MF4350d 6-year-ago when I was using the OS wXP of my laptop.  The printerworks very since then.   Now I am changed to use a laptop with w10.  How to install the Canon imageClass MF4350d into my new...

zCanon by Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

MF634Cdw output tray?

Just recently bought this printer. Nice of them to show a plastic part in the "Items included with the machine" page but not a clue about what it's for. Had to call them to find out it was for the paper tray when you use legal paper. My problem is wi...

popojay by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Laserbase MF3220 Driver for Windows 10

W10 only seems to recognise my Laserbase MF3220 printer as a scanner.   I cannot find a driver for this printer for W10. Is there a way round this? (NB there is a driver for the i-Sensys MF3220, but that does not help with the Laserbase)

MB 2340 Support Code 6000

How do I clear the support code 6000 from MB 2340? I Have tried unplugging it, clearing any obsticles and the such, but it is still not clearing.

Canon iR1133 scanning support

Hey i have downloaded the drivers for the canon iR1133 the printer prints perfectly, i tried to set up MF Scan utility but it gives me a code:9,230,0, does anybody have advide for me ? Need to setup scanning as it is on a network to all the computers...

Mea517 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Imageclass MF4880dw printing gibberish at times

My printer at times prints a series of boxes instead of letters and numbers.  This occurred today when I tried to print my credit card statement but worked fine when I printed my bank statement.  I have a Macbook Air with OS X El Capitan.  Has anyone...

mf8580cdw scanning problem

When I try scanning to my computer as a PDF file, the page is not coming through correctly. Some of the lines are moved to different places and the document shows up with more pages than I started with. It seems to work ok as a jpeg or tiff file, but...

kpmich66 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Connectivity Problem MF8580Cdw + Mac OS 10.12.5

I have a Canon MF8580Cdw.It is used on a wireless LAN network.The computer it works with is an iMac.The scan and print drivers are up to date for Mac OS 10.12.5.The printer connects to the Lan network, and says "Connected" on its screen.The computer ...

mmandig by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements