Office Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon LBP 6000 spools but doesn't print

Windows 10, 64 bitprinter connected by USBpower light is solid greenno error message there is paper in the tray, ruffledI have tried uninstalling and refreshing in the Device Manager Not sure where to go from here. 

singjai by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

duplicate printing

We have imageRUNNER ADVANCE C350iF printer. When printing some lines come written with double letter effect. Already did all the steps in the Maintenance window, did not help. How it can be fixed?

mmishyn by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon mf733cdw Print Quality

When printing a high res image that includes text, my text prints very pixelated. Is there a way to change the quality of the print when using a Mac? I've tried various programs and the only option I see under Media & Quality is to choose the paper t...

Screen Shot 2018-01-25 at 2.03.45 PM.png
JenM by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Shortcut for repeated scans on C5035

So, we have a user who often needs to perform several separate scans while at the copier. The destination (their PC's shared folder) is always the same, but they are scanning multiple documents that they do not want lumped into one PDF. The process a...

C3525i Mailbox hold settings

I've got a new C3525i installed in a health clinic with active directory and roaming profiles.  The printer is set up through a print server and distributed through group policy. However, the print settings aren't being transferred between the comput...

Re: Error message on Canon MF237w

I keep on getting a message that if not downloaded the corrcet MF Utility. There is not such a driver to download anywhere. After hours wasted i am returning the printer today for something more user friendley.

Tjaart by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

C1335 iF

our  Multifunctional Canon C1335 iF don't show the Secure Print button in the main menu, anyone know what could be the problem? 

Aldo7 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

redo scan job in C5051i

i have two models of Canon MFP C5051i and C5250i . when users scanning a big documents and jam happended  : 1- If i used C5250i the printer give me option to remove the jam and continue the job which is useful when i scann many files . 2- If i used C...

mmhelmy by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MB2320 Print Margins

Recently update to Ubuntu 17.10.  The MB2320 installs as a driverless printer.  This causes the issue, I am no longer able to set the top and bottom margins to .25.  Anything outside 1.0 is 'cut off' in the print. How to resolve please. ~RespectWildb...

wildblue by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

MF Scan Utility Permission /user profile settings/

I've i-sensys mf512x and MF SCAN UTILITYY When I'm logged as admin everything works perfect.When I am logged as restrcted user on windows. I cannot change settings in mf scan utitlty e.g wher are stored scanned documents or change jpg to pdf. MF SCAN...

BigMajk by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MF6160 Canon Job Status Error Message

After every job being completed, the machine tries to print a report and then the job gets suspended. This blocks all other jobs from being processed (printing, copying, faxing or scanning). Every time I have to go into the Copy/Print Job Status and ...

terry7 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements