Office Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

black spots - ImageClass MF4890dw

Have ImageClass MF4890dw monochrome printer. Copies, scans all print out with tiny light black dots along left hand side of paper. Occuring at 1" intervals from top to bottom of paper. I've cleaned rollers, fixing unit, etc as manual suggests.  STill...

JANET56 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost stored jobs on Canon iR-ADV 4525

Hi everyone, Last we we got a new iR-ADV 4525 photocopier to replace our really old iR3325 photocopier. While everything well (mostly), we are facing an issue with stored documents. I configured a mailbox on the photocopier called "FORMS" and put a b...

MF632cdw problems scan to gmail

Hi, I just bought a mf632Cdw, and I am trying to set up the scan to send by email to a GMAIL address.I followed all the instructions of the forum but still did not work.I don't know the port number i have to use, and the other specifications as well....

MF4770n not working nicely with raspberry pi CUPS

So i installed cups on my raspberry pi and accessed my cups on localhost:631.Everything is working nicely, cups can detect the MF4770n  printer i plugged into my raspberry pi via usb.However, my model MF4770n is not showing in the setup, and chosing ...

canon imageclass mf624cw

Printing just became blurry.  Naturally, I have attempted all maintenance functions to correct this issue.  Unfortunately,  all maintenance attempts result in a "failure".  Paper is loaded and all toners have 50% or more in cartridges.  Please help.

Maxify MB2720 - Scan pictures

I am just trying to scan pictures for the first time on my Maxify MB2720 printer.  My pictures are scanning with a dark shadow on all of them.  What can I do with settings to prevent this?

Bhermes by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! MF4890dw will not print unless I restart it

I'm hoping someone has a solution for my printer. I have it connected to my Wifi with a strong signal. I have verified I have all the right settings, correct IP address. But nothing will allow it to print unitl I power down the printer a restart ever...

Resolved! MB2720 - Scangear does not open in Acrobat scan

I've used an MX882 for years. I scan from within Acrobat, typically, and have always used the MP Navigator software. The new MAXIFY MB2720 installed, I no longer get MP Navigator when I scan from Acrobat, Instead, I get this:    The only way I've fou...

Scan interface from within Acrobat.jpg

MFtoolbox on Windows Server

Hello. I have two Canon network printers which work great on W10, but we recently switched to Windows Server 2016, and now I cannot install MFtoolbox anymore. It gives me error that it does not support that version of OS. Drivers are OK, but we canno...

Inovator by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

mf4570 all scans crooked

All my scans from the document feeder are slightly crooked 5-10 degrees. Is there a software or hardware adjustment than can be made? I'm using MF toolbox 4.9 on windows 10.

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements