Office Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Double sided printing

HELP!  I just purchases a cannon MF743 Color laser printer.  I am running a macbook air on catalina.  I can't get the double sided printing to stop.  I looked under what is supposed to be presets and it says two sided printing is off.  HELP as I am t...

AngDLD by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

D1520 Grinding Noise. Machine Toast or a Bad Cartridge?

I have a D1520 with about 65,000 copies on it.  I have used only genuine Canon cartridges.  I put a new cartridge in the printer.  It printed about 3-4 copies without error.  Then, on the next copy, there was a horrible, screeching, grinding sound.  ...

SR1 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannon LaserJet MF743 Scanner

Can anyone assist with getting this set up so we can scan from my Mac?  We finally got everything connected but now we can only get the scanner to work from the printer not from the computer.  Many thanks!

AngDLD by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

D570 - MF Scan utility may not be installed

I am running Windows 10 - build 18362 x64 system with a new D570 printer.  We print with it just fine wirelessly.On 2 PC's we get this error message on both PC's when trying to scan.  We've downloaded the utility drivers several times on both PC's.  ...

Imageclass MF4150

Printer will only print one page before going into fault mode. Message says load correct paper tray. All other functions are fine. I have been using this printer for years without a problem until recently.  Has latest firmware and drivers installed. ...

bigun12 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

C3530i - PCL6 Generic Plus - Paper Source ignored

Hello community, we have the C3530i Printer with the Canon Generic Plus PCL6 drivers installed on a Print Server (Win 2019).If i use the shared printer on a client, i can go in the options and select Paper Source Drawer 3 instead of Auto, but when i ...

fzbam by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

can not set TLS for SMTP TX

HiWe have several printers (IR-ADV C250, IR-ADV C2220, MF8500C) that have scan to mail setup using a office365 account.problem -> the mails are sent out with TLS 1.0 encryption. As MS will drop TLS1.0 support soon we would like to change to TLS1.2 wh...

ovaz by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to download software from canon's site

I'm unable to download the Mac software I need for my new Canon D1620.  I've tried from the mac, from a pc..in chrome, safari, edge...no luck.  I also turned my firewall off and still no luck.  After I click download I get an error message on each an...

MF644Cdw Scanning

This may be a dumb question but I am perplexed. I want to scan a multi-page document from the feeder but on occassion need to feed the pages one at a time, not as a stack pre-loaded in feeder. How do I set the scanner to wait for each page that is ma...

dws2006 by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MF8580Cdw Scan with computer problems

Hi. I'm new to this forum. Just got a new Canon MF8580Cdw works great, BUT ... Using the scanner with my computer (Windows) is an unnecessary hassle. Maybe I'm missing something. Everything works fine as long as I press the scan button and select "re...

simonz by Apprentice
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! imageCLASS MF644Cdw Toner wipes off of print

I have an mf644cdw and continually having quality issues.an amount of toner wipes off the print and I am continually having to clean the fixing assembly.I am using canon toner.How can I fix this or have I bought a lemon?

IanP by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements