Office Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! Maxify MB2320 won't print after changing the ink cartridge

I just changed my black ink cartridge last night and now it won't print. The code B504 keeps coming up and I have followed those directions to restart the printer. Each time I turn the printer on, it spits out 2 pieces of paper, so the paper isn't ja...

GInaC by New Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

MF212w printer wireless problem

I bought this MF 212w printer a week ago, this is the third time I use this printer. It just can't reestablish connection with router when I turn it on.  Power off and on didn't help. and rebuild connection with router throught setting didn't work ei...

Bagon528 by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MF4780w Scanner not installing on WIndows 10

Hi there, I have been emailing Canon support regarding this issue and they have been very helpful. However, I am still unable to use the scanner on the MF4780w since upgrading to Windows 10. There was no problem on the previous Windows version.I have...

IMG_1753.JPG
Glass1 by New Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

MF216N Printer

Hello everyone, I purchased this printer yesterday and the installation and setup was smooth. Today I went to print for the first time and I got a paper jam/toner cartridge not inserted error. I opened up the machine and did a double check (following...

TeeSparkz by New Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

MF8580cdw

Im on a Mac Yosemite. When I print (double sided especially) i get an error that the is a size mismatch and it stops printing. When I open and close the bottom drawer it continues printing and then a few pages in is errors again. Any ideas? Im sure i...

Patrick1 by New Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

ImageClass MF8280Cw does not print in WIndows 10.

We just buoght an ImageClass MF8280Cw and set it up.  I was able to install the printer using the provided CD ROM on our WIndows 10 Desktop and everything seemed to work perfectly.  We were able to print from the PC fine.  The on the second day the c...

dbroussa by New Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't get MF227dw to collate copies

Using MF227dw to make copies of multi-page documents.  I go through the menus and press to change collate from "off" to "on" but it doesn't stick.  Copies are not collated and when I go through the menu again "collate" has defaulted to "off" again.  ...

IPF8400 Trying to print on sheet paper

Hi! I have a IPF8400 which normally prints onto rolls. However, I'm trying to change it up by loading sheets of art paper. I seem to have no problem loading the paper. It gives me all the right cures,(load cut sheet/open top cover/lift release lever/...

mjblanco by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes