cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scan to email from Canon mfb42cdw

bonannyc
Apprentice
I have been very, very frustrated trying to get my device to scan to email. I have tried several guides and none seem to have the same settings on the printer or on the remote UI as my printer (Canon imageclass mfb42cdw). Nothing comes up when I search this issue for my specific device. It does not exist on Canon's website either to contact for support. I do not feel like sitting on hold forever waiting for customer support over the phone. I am very frustrated that canon does not have an email for customer support.

If anyone has any advice, I would greatly appreciate it.
1 REPLY 1

Danny

Hi, bonannyc!

So that the Community can help you better, we need to know exactly which Canon printer model you're using.  To date, we haven't made a model with the name you described.  We have, however, made a model called the imageCLASS MF642Cdw and that the 6 may have been misread as a lowercase B.  Is this your printer?

That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue.  If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE.

Thanks and have a great day!

Announcements