Office Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon MF3240 and Windows 10 Saga

Hi, I have a Canon Imageclass MF3240 printer and a Laptop with Windows 10I am trying to use it to print and scan. When I connect to the laptop it does not plug and play.Issue #1: In device manager no printer icons or unknown devices So went ahead and...

iamvj by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

ImageCLASS LBP6230dw Will Not Print

I've spent a couple hours browsing previous posts regarding this printer and could not find any solutions. My printer was working just fine a month ago, but now it refuses to print. I've removed and re-added it in Control Panel several times. I've in...

Firmware update on MF244DW fails - prints Q :) $

I have tried via network connection, via USB connection on both a Mac and a Windows computer.  It fails every time and prints a page with Q : ) $   I did a search but cannot find this issue mentioned.   Don

Don_S1 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot close feeder

Just received my MF445dw. Took it out the box to set it up. Opend the feeder (platen glass cover) to remove shipping styrofoam, now the feeder won't close. not sure what's going on or how to close. Super fustrating.

User31 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Chrome OS Scan Support for ImageClass MF632CDW

Thinking of switching from and old iMac to a Chromebook as a home device.  With Google Home Print going away next month, my questions are: Will printing for my device still be supported in Chrome OS without Google Home PrintIs there a solution to sca...

handlpop by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Image class mf644

Worst experience with the printer ever. I could never just print, I always have to power down and power it up again in order to get my MacBook or iPhone to see it. Many numerous calls to Cannon and they have never been able to fix this. Constantly ha...

Jgcool by Apprentice
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Department ID Management

Is Canon going to fix the iR-ADV C5535 III / iR-ADV C5535 III / driver to work with the ID Management?  This is a very important tool we use in our firm for our cost recovery and one of the main reasons we got the printer.  Our managing partner is co...

slick319 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Scan to yahoo email from image class MF642cdw

Hello can someone please help me to setting up for scan to yahoo email from my image class mf642cdw printer??I did set smtp server and port and authentication as per instruction but at the end it error out with messages showing check the network cord...

vhp_1979 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Official Canon Support?

Multiple various time of day calls to Canon USA at (800)-652-2666 always indicates Wait Times exceed 1 hour! Any other better method to get efficient answers to technical questions and official Canon support?

Bo3b by Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Canon IPF760 not working on Mac Os Catalina

My Canon IPF760 does not work on Mac Os Catalina.  There is no driver available for this OS. I know it's not the newest printer, but it still prints very smooth and sharp.  I have read a couple of threads about driver problems, but maybe my printer d...

ZanderD by Apprentice
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Whining noise in brand new Canon MF644Cdw

I unboxed a new MF644Cdw and, while it functions correctly, the whining noise it makes when warming up and printing, seems extremely loud.  I can hear it upstairs through a closed basement office door. I called tech support and they said it sounded p...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements