Office Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MF733Cdw Error when scanning or Copying

Hello All, I just received a MF733Cdw today and installed tonight. I was going through the color setup which printed a color bar sheet which I was supposed to scan on hte glass bed. I placed the sheet on the bed and continued. The motors engaged then...

JMAallen by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Image Class MF269dw Scanner Issues

OS: Windows 10/x64bitPrinter: ImageClass MF269dw 2 Issues: (1) Scanning from Printer (2) Scanning via windows fax/scanner app (1) When I try and scan from the printer using the screen, I get a message on my PC, "Warning:  MF Scan Utility that is supp...

HolDav by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! ImageClass MFC743Cdw ... network scanning?

Asking for a friend who just bought one... He has a mac and just purchased and setup this printer tonight.   Printing works fine. If he uses Apple's "Preview" app, he can "Import from Canon MFC..." and it will let him use the scanner via WiFi But the...

Imageclass MF4270 cannot download drivers

Hi, I own the above printer. I have a new laptop and it has no DVD/CD compartment so I cannot install the drivers for my printer on my new laptop. I went to canon and found the download and downloaded what I needed but it shows it in my download file...

imgClass MF264dw connectivity issues

At first, I was pretty happy with this printer but the longer I keep it, the more issues I'm having with connectivity. It started with the occasional lag as I tried to scan documents. The lag became a nuisance last night as I tried to scan some paper...

imgClass by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

mf8500c how to remove toner tray?

i have a mf8500c that the black prints very poorly. i would like to remove the toner tray so i can clean the glass on the laser. i have looked at the repair manual but still can't figure out how to get it out. i think this printing problem is caused ...

lazersgm by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Paper Jam???

Ok, so I got the new printer (the previous one died completely after 5 months). But this one is telling me I have a paper jam.  NO, I DONT!!!! there's no paper anywhere in the printer.  What do I do??

problem with Canon PRO 4000

I am a photographer from Montenegro.I have a printer Canon PRO4000 and I have had a problem with it for the past couple of months. We are a small country and we do not have any kind of service support here and because of the global pandemic it is imp...

MB2720 Error 5200

I have a canon MB2720 printer and Ihave this error 5200. I tried to follow every fix suggestion but still the same error, from resseting the for few seconds, unplugging even for an hour, cleeaning the heads and still the same error and i don't have a...

jpunay11 by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

ImagCLASS D420 no longer working

I just installed a NEW Canon cartridge since the unit was out of toner.  I was printing and scanning before installing the new cartridge. Now, I can no longer scan or print. I have even removed and re-installed the needed downloads. I am using Window...

WAFam20 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MF260: Portions of print jobs are compressed

I've noticed on the last few jobs, that i'm getting some portions of a print job compressed or expanded. Mostly compressed. It's not consistent and not all the time, but it does seem to happen on most of my big print jobs. It hadn't been doing that u...

Jacen by Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

My Canon imageCLASS MF4770n is not printing.

Hi,  My printer is not working, I've been reviewing for possible causes but I'm not exactly sure of what it can be. So I'm going to list the stuff that I consider critical that could be avoiding the proper functioning of the printer.  1) Drivers for ...

Captura.PNG
ajpaezm by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

How to turn this setting off

Does anyone have any idea how I can stop our C5535i from printing this everytime we print documents in our office? We are wasting alot of paper. Any help would be great, thanks!

Capture.JPG
timxm by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements