Office Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! Not printing black

My MB5020 won't print black. My cartridges are relatively full, and I've cleaned, deep cleaned, calibrated, etc. I registered glossy paper and used plain, per the suggestions of users of other canon printers. Nothing works.Now that I'm working from h...

rljablon by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Black Spots/Marks along Left side of page

I have a MF731Cdw. There are black spots along the left side of the paper. I have cleaned fixing assembly and ITB. I have half toner cartridge left and do not want to waste that.  Have done nothing new or different. 

Resolved! MF733CDW Borderless Printing??

I recently purchased an MF733CDW printer and it appears as though I cannot do "borderless" printing on it??? Am I missing something, or is there absolutely no way to get borderless printing to work with this printer?? Thanks in advance!

Resolved! Printer connected via Ethernet but won't print

Just got a new MF733cdw. Hooked to my router via Ethernet. I successfully printed to the printer from my iPhone using AirPrint. But it won't print from my computer.  It's a MacBook Pro running macOS 10.12, a clean install a few weeks ago. I added the...

Patents by Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

CANON Imagerunner 2530 Can't Print Envelopes

Hi, I can't get my CANON Imagerunner 2530 to print on envelopes from the Stack Bypass tray, even though I program it to do so. Instead it will take my command and print on paper. I have read all the instructions. Am I missing some trick to get it to ...

Scan to Email Setting for MF634CDW

Hi!  I have MF634CDW but still cannot get scan to email work.  I followed each step of http://community.usa.canon.com/t5/Office-Printers/How-do-I-enable-the-scan-to-email-address-functionality-of-the/td-p/198622 but still get error report every time ...

arks by Apprentice
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Save PDF scans to shared Mac folder - MF733Cdw

Hi - I'm looking to set up a preset on my Canon imageCLASS MF733Cdw so that when I scan documents through the sheet feeder, it automatically saves the PDF file to a shared folder on my Mac. I have a similar preset already but it sends the PDF via ema...

Staple in Sets from 1 Document

Is there any way to make a Canon Copier staple in predefined sizes from a set document? Say I have 500-page document and want is stapled every 10 pages, is there any way to complete this? We have a IR C5560.

sirluke4 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Image Class 634Cdw

I am unable to get my printer to scan a document to my compuer. Its shows an error mesage that there is no compiter chosen. I can print to it with no issues. Any suggestions? 

nepcov8 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon 622CDW wont come out of Energy Saver mode to print

We have a new Canon 622CDW printer. It is connected to our WIFI network so we can print to it from Mac, iPads, iPhones. Problem is, it automatically goes into Energy Saver Mode and does not wake up when someone is trying to print from it. Device just...

Gary555 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements