Office Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon MF7460

I have a Canon MF7460 that prints from the computer and the platen glass, but doesn't recognize a document being directly placed in the feeder tray.  Our maintenance guy seemed to think that maybe it has a broken scanner eye.  Any suggestions?

Canon ImageCLASS MF644CDW paper tray broken

Hi, the paper tray locked, I tried to fix it and broke the blue tabs, I asume the blue tabs were to lock it in place.Is the tab required to place and print with letters size paper?How do I go about ordering a new paper tray? There is a used one in eB...

brujo by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Imageclass Mf5950dw

I purchased a refurbished printer. In order to do anything I need the system manager id/pin. I looked it up and it says the default id/pin is 7654321. That is not working. Can anyone help me with how to reset it? TIA

donna64 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

imageCLASS LBP6230dw Smears when printing Cardstock

I purchased this printer and am very frustrated.  Finally, I was able to get it to print and it smears on all cardstock types I have tried.  On regular printer paper it does not.   I have changed the settings to HEAVY and still no change.  The sole p...

MF743Cdw SCANNER not working w/ WIN 10 Pro

MF743Cdw SCANNER does NOT work with Win10 Pro. My HP Officejet Pro 8500 A Plus and my Dell LaserJet printer have no problems. If this issue, after hours of Canon phone support, does not start to work, I have no other option, but to return this expens...

imageCLASS MF8580Cdw paper feeder reader jamming

I just got this printer used.  It looks to try and pull the paper in the top of the printer from the reader but gets jammed.  Not sure if the rollers need replaced of if there is a common item that gets worn causing the issue.  I've had it before pul...

ImageClass 8280Cw error message will not clear.

Unplugged outlet and ethernet for 2 days--error still there.Tried hard reset by holding the Stop button but none of the keys are working.Issue is trying to make a copy from the top feeder.  After clearing jam, I get to the point of 'insert original' ...

SMLally by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

error code 5207 Cannon Maxify mb5120

I manually ejected an ink cartridge on my mb 5120.  I inserted a full one, but now it shows support code 5207 and has locked down my printer.  Please help. I can't do anything with it until the support code is gone. 

Diana4 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MF641CW Light Printing Black & Color

I have a mf641cw that I got in 8/2022. I have had on and off problems, now mostly on with the problem with color fading and the right side of the paper not printing. Seems like it may print better in pdf. I've gone through the adjusts. I tried the pr...

halthoff by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

CANON i-SENSYS MF645Cx

Good DayNeed advise regarding my printer as identified in the subject.Last night wanted to print a PDF-document double-sided received from Photzy (Photography Snap Cards). As it is more than 40, my intention was to print it double-sided, but the opti...

MF 4880 scanner not working

I had to reinstall windows10 now my scanner wont work anymore.Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-7400 CPU @ 3.00GHz 3.00 GHzInstalled RAM 16.0 GB (15.9 GB usable)System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor I have reinstalled printer drivers,...

Image Class D1320 unable to scan from the Operation Panel

I am unable to scan from the Operation Panel.The steps on my screen areSelect scan type:  Selections:  "computer," "remote scanner," "memory media"  (Action:  Select computer)Select scan type scan:  Selections:  "color," "B&W," "custom 1," "custom 2"...

Canon Multifunction Printer Top Feed Scanner Issue MF628Cw

So only on the top feed scanner does this weird bar show up. I have cleaned the side clear plastic ramp and the glass independent of each other and it still shows. Does not matter if color or B&W. In color it prints kinda blue gray, in B&W its a very...

IMG_9244.jpg
REPO by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements