cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot install driver for imageCLASS LBP6030w

pleopard777
Contributor

I had it installed then the printer went off line and I couldn't get it to work anymore. So, I removed the driver and started with a fresh installer from this website. When I try to run the Setup.exe in the BootUp folder (per instructions) I get an error dialog with "The destination file is not found". Please advise ...

7 REPLIES 7

Danny

Hi, pleopard777!

So that the Community can help you better, we need to know exactly which operating system is running on your computer (i.e. Windows or macOS, and which version thereof). That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE.

Thanks and have a great day!

It’s on Windows 11 

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

@pleopard777,

In addition to Danny's questions, please provide a link to the instructions you are following.  Where it tells you "run the Setup.exe in the BootUp folder".

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

pleopard777
Contributor

Ref the following link: https://www.usa.canon.com/support/p/imageclass-lbp6030w

Scroll down to "[Windows 64bit] LBP6030w UFRII LT Printer Driver Ver.21.11" and then expand "Software Drivers" and then under that "Installation Instructions"

pleopard777
Contributor

Bump ...

pleopard777
Contributor

Bump ...

pleopard777
Contributor

Bump???

Is the answer "Go buy another brand printer"?

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements