EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! Canon D80 in build flash. light

My camera flash light does pop up but the light does not flash. I have done every thing suggested in the forum like resetting and loosing the pins. As I dont have warrenty so I can't send it to the manufectrar. Now my question is can I buy the flash ...

Roohi by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS T7 WiFi

I've been through the manuals, web site FAQ's, and everything else I can find. But maybe I'm just missing it. The camera supports Wi-Fi, but all I see are options to connect to another camera, a phone (couldn't get to work), a printer or a web servic...

Resolved! EOS M200 HDMI Out With Bars

Hi All, Just got my first canon, and I was really happy until last night.I currently use it as an clean HDMI out for streaming, and some light photography. Whilst in photo mode I am able to get a full image. To begin with, whilst I was in video mode,...

Connecting camera to iPhone 12 Pro

Hi I recently purchased a canon 6D Mark II. According to other reading I have done, because my smart phone is NFS equipped, all I should have to do is touch my phone to the camera and automatically be connected and ready to download. But this is not ...

lusigan by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

90D Bad/Hot Pixel Issue

So I bought a 90D a few weeks ago to replace my aging T4i for some astrophotography. The first couple nights out I was having a few issues I'm still working out, but one of the big issues was the impressive amount of what appear to be bad/hot pixels ...

90d_pixels.PNG

Resolved! GP-E2 and Rebel T7/1500D Connectivity

I have a new GP-E2 and it is supplied with two cables, one end fitting on a proprietary-appearing plug on the unit itself and the other end being a mini USB plug which can go to the camera or the computer.  Fortunately I have a converter to the mini ...

mmugmon by Contributor
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

Movie format not supported for EOS 1500D

I have bought Cannon EOS 1500D and shot some videos from it, I want to transfer those videos from the camera to my android phone but as per the steps given online and the manual I had to download the Cannon Camera connect app and then follow up.I did...

omg1 by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon RP focus pecking

I have a good amount of canon lenses to go along with my 5dmkiii that i've been shooting for years. So my wife bought me this RP camera body as a bday gift. I bought the lens adapter so that i can use my other lenses. I noticed with my 70-200 f2.8 IS...

wrk4no1 by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Pre-Production R3 Preview Test

My pre-production EOS R3 arrived yesterday and I immediately snapped on a RF 600mm f/4L  IS USM lens for a supermodel portrait session.  With our model posed about 38 ft away across the street, head and shoulder framing was perfect. The R3 is able to...

Lotus7 by Rising Star
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements