EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Composition Grids for EOS 5D Mark IV

I would like to know if it is possible to upload additional composition grids, in live view, to my 5D Mark IV.  I would like to have access to The Golden Ratio, Phi Grid, Golden Spiral, Golden Triangle, Diagonals, and Dynamic Symmetry.

jrstoll by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

my t4i will not read any SD cards

When I try to take a picture, it says: "Card cannot be accessed.  Reinsert/change card or format card with camera." So, I try to format the cards, and it says "Cannot format.  Change card." I have used both these cards before and never had a problem,...

EOS 1v aperture won’t change

Recently I had an issue with autofocus while using my Canon 1v. I cleaned the contacts on lens and camera and it began working again. Same lens/camera setup - now autofocus is working but aperture is stuck at f/2.8. Put lens on other camera and every...

ABC_ by Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Updating T3i - recommendations

I have a 10-year-old Canon Rebel T3i with a 100mm macro lens and a couple of Canon Speedlite 270EX II. However, I'm interested in upgrading to a newer version. I believe I want to switch to a mirrorless and full-frame camera. Can you suggest any mode...

Resolved! EOS Rebel T7 How to take photos at 300 dpi

I am just learning how to take photos of my artwork to post on a marketing site. I am told I have to post a min. 300 DPI photo which means I need to change my settings and photograph all my artwork...again.  Can someone give me a simplified explanati...

Redsed by Apprentice
  • 20 replies
  • 1 likes

EOS R6 distortion after posting photos

hi ....  when i take photos on the my canon eos r6  they look superb ,perfect and very clean even after editing them. but when i post this photos on whats app they get extremely burr and distorted ..the damage goes beyond other photos  i nave shot wi...

vinkorio by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements