EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

M200 firmware download?

I know there isn't an update available, but I'd like to flash the firmware back to 1.0 on my EOS M200. I have reason to believe a modified version of the firmware was installed for malicious purposes using the USB connection to my computer as an atta...

Changing color of the screen on EOS R5

Just curious if anyone else has thought about the convivence of being able to change the EOS R5 screen information to RED, instead of the usual white?  I shoot quite a bit of astrophotography and it would be great if Canon could come up with a firmwa...

Clog settings on Canon R6

I cannot find Clog setting on my old Canon R6 camera. I can easily find it on my R6 Mark II. I've also updated my old R6 to the latest firmware, which did not help either. Are there some steps I'm missing in setting up my camera in Clog? On the revie...

Synne by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! EOS Rebel T7 Sports Event Shooting Tips

Good Afternoon,I recently purchased a T7 and I am still learning how to use it. I have to shoot a semi-pro football game this Saturday. I have been researching and so far I understand that Sport Mode, AI Servo and continuous shooting are some options...

danimal59 by Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon T3i to Iphone Imports

Hi! Can you help me with all the options I can do on how can I import my photos & videos from Canon T3i to my iphone please? Would love to have options without involving camera to computer to iphone. Camera T3i straight directly to Iphone would be gr...

Resolved! Notes to Canon R&D -R5 etc.

All my images are processed with Adobe Camera RAW. I only capture images in CRAW or RAW format. My notes/requests are as follows:- My Apple iPhone 14 captures surprisingly good photos -HDR Raw. Color & detail are exceptional. When I opt for HDR photo...

Resolved! R7 firmware 1.3.0 won't upgrade

I have previously upgraded the firmware on my R7 without any problem (currently version 1.2.0). I am now trying to upgrade to v 1.3.0 from the SD card. I'm following the recommended procedure i.e. a freshly formatted card, .FIR file in the root direc...

ASharma by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements