Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA MG6620 scanner doesn't see laptop

I have a new MacBook pro. Catalina 10.15.4 Canon Pixma MG6620   I have new and old (both macbook pros) laptops linked wirelessly to the printer. I can print, scan etc from the old computer With the new laptop I can print and scan butthe  scans are se...

Can't Print Two-Sided on Pixma MX882

I've had my Pixma MX882 printer for a number of years now. It has served me very well. I'm currently using it with a Macbook on which I am running MacOS Sierra (10.12.6). Everything seems to be working on it except that the two-sided option is disabl...

ginapicc by Contributor
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! PIXMA MG6320

Getting status of ERROR.  No code either.  Have even reinstalled.  Nothing works. I do have internet connection.  HELP

jeano19 by Contributor
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! print 3 x 5 card

I recently purchased a Canon MG7720 printer and can't figure out how to print my 3 x 5 recipe cards.  It shows the smallest paper that can be used is 4 x 6.  I could easily print them on my former Canon MG8220.  Can anyone help me?

Annie1 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Pixma MG 2520 to Android Tablet

I’m trying to help out a friend who owns a Canon Pixma MG 2520. She needs her son to be able to print from his Visual Land Prestige Android tablet for his school. I know that her printer does not have wireless capability. If she were to purchase USB ...

Canon MG 3520 printer freeze

I have a mac osx operating system. When I plug in my Canon MG 3520, the only light that comes on is the 4x6 photo paper. When I press the power button, it'll turn on, but when I hold it down to turn off it won't turn off. So pretty much my printer fr...

Presrod by Apprentice
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes

Intentional "blurry" black on PIXMA iP7250?

I'm using a nice iP7250 via WLAN. Since some days an error occured which superficially seen seemed to be a unaligned or dirty print head. So I firstly initiated a deep cleaning process via CANON IJ Printer Utility, then a manual alignment. But the te...

CANON_PIXMA_iP7250_Y+BK.jpg CANON_PIXMA_iP7250_PGBK.jpg

Print 8x10 image on 8.5x11 Ultra Premium Glossy

Recently i bought Canon G7020 Printer. I am trying to print 8x10 photo on 8.5x11 photo paper. but the image is getting enlarged and printed to 8.5x11 full size. I have multiple photo frames with 8x10, so we need photo with 8x10 size and I will cut th...

Canon MX920 - Foam Strip

My Canon MX920 had been paper jamming and upon internal inspection, I found a dislodged foam strip (9 1/4 in. x 5/8 in.) with one notched edge and one straight edge.  I can see where it probably should go based on the notches - so in the area between...

oldrsk8r by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements