cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma G3202 Black Ink Fades To Red Half Way Through Print

aarondjewett
Apprentice

I have a fairly new pixma 3202.  I use it to print black ink work orders for the most part.  2 days ago I tried to use it to print photos on glossy photo paper.  The first 10 that I printed were fantastic! Then half way through the printing the black ink fades to red like a sun flare or an old picture. This has happened on every one have I tried since.  I have now wasted 10 sheets of photo paper.  My cartridges are 3/4 full in all colors.  I ran a nozzle check and it was perfect so I did not run any cleaning modes.  Anyone have any idea what might be happening?  I have attached pics to show. As you can see they started out great and then the redness happens.  You can see that it is not always the same either by looking at the two photos that are the same with different red streaks.  IMG_2045.JPGIMG_2046.JPGIMG_2047.JPGIMG_2048.JPGIMG_2050.JPGIMG_2051.JPGIMG_2052.JPG

1 REPLY 1

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi aarondjewett,

Please contact one of Canon's Technical Support Representatives via phone or chat. The real time feedback of a phone or chat session would be very beneficial in this case.  To contact a Technical Support Representative, please use the link below:

https://mycanon.usa.canon.com

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements