Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma MP 460 error

Printer was working fine until the last time I turned it on.  Now it's giving me an error code UO52 saying it can't recognize either print cartridge.  Replaced both, but still getting same error.  Unit will not work for any Print/Scan/Copy function. ...

Ryan6 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! I can’t print 4x6 photos please help

Hello, i have the Canon TS5120 and all my photos are printing letter size. I am printing from my iPhone and it does not let me select 4x6. I’ve read about registering the paper for the back try but apparently it’s set on letter and I’ve followed all ...

TS 6220 "Printer is not connected"

MacBook Pro running High Sierra. TS6220 keeps dropping wireless connection. I open a file, send it to the printer, and can see that it's in the queue, and then the printer says "printer is not connected." Occasionally turning wifi on & off will reboo...

LotusB by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Scanning through a USB Connection

I'm trying to set up my daughter's TR7520 for use in a college dorm.  Everything works fine wirelessly, but she will not be able to connect the printer to the wireless network in her dorm.  I can print from the computer using a USB cord, but I am una...

PIXMA 2500 Printer not printing

Have a Pixma 2500. When I print, the printer seems to print but the pages come out blank. I checked the ink levels and they are not empty. What else could be wrong? The problem first occurred and then it printed ok when I tried again, only the bottom...

JChang by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Black and White Printing

My Canon TR8520 is printing, scanning, and copying in color even though all settings are Black and White.  Too make it worse the colors being printed do not match the original document.  Have tried all maintenance items including the deep cleaning, n...

Resolved! Pixma G5020 Printing Purple Instead of Black

All of a sudden, my G5020 is printing purple instead of black. It's been working absolutely ok and printing actual black up until now, but today, in the middle of a sheet, it started printing purple instead of black. I'm printing out the nozzle-check...

IMG_3896.jpg

No Driver available to download

I am trying to connect my Canon Pixma MG5220 printer to my MacBook Air. I tried to go to the Canon website to download the driver but it says there is not one. What do I do? 

LindseyG by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MG3520 does not recognize new black ink cartridge

I am using the MG3520.  I installed a new black ink cartridge and it will not update.  I have cleaned the nozzle and have done the deep cleaning, MULTIPLE times in addition to the bottom plate cleaning and roller cleaning.  I wiped the contacts on th...

axamiona by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Error message incorect printhead (U052)

I suppose that since there was a class action lawsuit for this error regarding the wrong printhead several years back that putting  my name on the list is moot. Now, all of a sudden this problem arrises with my PIXMA MP620 and I cannot use the printe...

Dolon01 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

new printer G4120 will not print

Just set up my new printer followed all steps. Everything seemed to be working fine did test prints from mobile device & tablet but when I went to print a word document it goes through the process but nothing prints on the paper it’s completely blank...

New MX922 won't print

Hello, I have just purchased and installed a new Pixma MX922 printer and connected it wirelessly to my home network.  Going through the install I put in the ink cartridges (all light up) and attempted to go through the print head alignment.  The page...

gojurick by Apprentice
  • 27 replies
  • 5 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements