cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA MG3620 Printing Blurry Text

mountainair009
Apprentice

Hello,

I have had this ongoing issue for months. I have sat down twice and ran through all advice I saw online on how to try to fix this issue and my printer is on a stable and secure surface. Every time I try to print the text comes out blurry, it looks like it is double printing over the same spot. 

Advice would be appreciated as I am currently in grad school and I am sick of driving 25 minutes just to print. I have had it for over a year at this point so out of warranty. 

I am on a macOS Big Sur operating system.

2 REPLIES 2

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi,

If you have not done so, I recommend cleaning the encoder strip inside the printer. Double print can appear when there is a smudge on the encoder strip. Please click HERE for the cleaning steps. 

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Maries4
Apprentice

I was having this problem and tried everything. I feel so silly, however, my black and color cartridges were put in the wrong places. I put them where they belong and walla!  My printer is back on track.  This may help someone out there. 

Announcements