Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how do i install my pixma mg2520 without the cd

i recently purchased a used printer that did not come with the cd needed to install, but even if it did come with it my acer does not have a cd/dvd drive. can somebody please help me by telling me how to download the drivers/ software needed for my p...

pixma mx922 paper jam UNDER ink cartridges

Pixma mx922  I have a paper jam (2 pages) jammed  under the ink cartridges.   The thing that holds all the cartridges is 2/3 of the way to the left.  You can only access the black and blue cardtridges.  Since the jam is two pages thick, I can't slowl...

Suz by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! No Disk Tray option on MX922

Is it possible to use third party software to print to disk or is My Image Garden the only option.  I have tried to use other software but I do not have a Disk Tray option in the print dialog window. Pixma MX922Mac OS Catalina

Bacchus by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

MG3620 Printer Replacement Cartridges

About 5 months ago I bought a MG3620 printer and have been using aftermarket/remanufactured ink cartridges ever since from Amazon because genuine Canon ones cost twice as much. No problem until the other day. When both PG-240XL and CL-241XL cartridge...

Oldyellr by Enthusiast
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA TS 6220

Recently my PIXMA TS 6220 has begun making a clicking sound when trying to print. I have made every attemppt to troubleshoot this issue by restarting, unplugging, and checking for debris in the unit itself. I have had no luck with any of this. The tr...

Canon PIXMA TS8350: PGBK not printing

I have a new Canon TS8350 and the PGBK cartridge that came with the printer (official) is not printing.  Whenever I print the test pages there is no PGBK line and black text is coming out slightly blue. Any suggestions?  I do not want to buy another ...

SaijoBob by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Scanning Issues with MacOS Catalina

I have a Pixma MG7120 and run it on MacOS Catalina v10.15.2.  Since the Catalina upgrade I have not been able to scan from My Image Garden.  The option is there, but it is greyed out.  I have gone through the listed drivers on your product page and n...

PIXMA TR4520 prints old jobs

My Canon Pixma TR 4520 continues to print old jobs at random.  There is nothing in the print queue and we have powered down and even unplugged the printer to try and clear any print jobs but to no avail.  It contines to print an old job.  Right now t...

mwalla19 by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! MG3620 Missing a whole column while printing

Hi all, when printing, it basically "jumps over" an entire vertical column of the paper, leaving that entire column blank, and then distorting further and further as it moves to subsequent lines. I've attached an example of the print test, because al...

printer issue.JPG
yasz73 by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

MG3620 issues

This is going to be long - I apologize in advance! I recently purchased an MG3620 and I was able to successfully run the Setup procedure on my laptop running Windows 8.1 - I set it up as a USB connection because in the past I've not been able to use ...

Resolved! Canon MP280 "Canon Utilities" missing, Windows 10

Hello! I am trying to scan a document and retrieve it from the Canon, it scans correctly and I can print directly from the printer, however there is no Canon Utilities in my Start and Apps menu, only a folder with a "readme" file. I looked to downloa...

Calmca by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

pixma TS9120 Black Bar On Scans Not There On Copies

Hello, Subject says it all.  Whether from panel or through Windows 10 or through macOS10.14 produces the black bar running vertically through the scanned document. Copying does not produce this black bar.  I have updated the software, drivers, etc. i...

Frank_G by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements