Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma MX492 Can't Initiate Scanning

Hello:  I used to be able to scan using the MyImages tool bar then I had to use the IJ Utility bar and now I can't scan at all. In the past I have downloaded unistalled and reinstalled the appropriate drivers every time I used the scanner. I try to f...

LGB2 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma MX490 printing error

Hello,My Pixma MX490 printed once successfully. Now, it keeps saying there's an error, but doesn't indicate what the error is. The printer is connected wirelessly. Any suggests?  Thanks!

sinbin74 by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma TS8320 Error Code 5100

It seems that I received this error code out of nowhere, and now I can't clear the error.  Double checked that the ink cartridges are seated correctly, no paper jam, no foreign object in printer, and turned it on/off several times.  How can I fix thi...

kahann by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MG7720 won't print with ink

Hi,I successfully printed a photo, but then had a photo paper jam in the rear cover. I removed the jammed paper, now the printer won't print. It goes through the normal cycle-- but no ink is used except for very faint lines about 4 inches apart.Same ...

Canon Quick Menu Won't Start

I have an MG7720 printer/scanner.When I reinstalled the drivers for it, the Quick Menu stopped working.There is no error message or notification that appears, it just won't start.  It does not load at start up either, even though its in the startup l...

MX-922 prints blank, no errors, print head ok

I have an MX-922  hadn't used it much.  Recently, after sitting idle and unused for several years, I decided to hook it up again.   Even though print ink levels on yellow and magenta and black (not page black) were low, it would only print in Cyan af...

Ben4 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

MX922 not utilizing black ink properly..

I currently use my printer strictly for word documents in plain black text. It seems my printer continues to go through the colored ink cartridges fairly quickly- with the exception of PGBK cartridge which looks untouched. When my printed product com...

mhmdally by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Selphy CP1300 Keeps Betraying Me

My Selphy CP1300 has a habit of simply quitting on me in the middle of a gig. It's happened 2 times in the past 2 weeks ON LOCATION. This time I had my trusty busty IP110 to show me some love and save the day, but the last time, I did not. This is no...

Pixma TS 9120 jobs stalled in queue

Windows 10 (all updated on HP Pavilion 15" with 16 GB RAM, 64 bit OS, Intel Core i7 CPU).  Most current driver on Canon installed, uninstalled, re-installed.  Paper and inks all compatible and full.  Performed all different head cleaning functions an...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements