cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MX922 Colors Printing Improperly

Xebarsis
Apprentice

I'm only getting some blue and black colors when I print pages. I did not have this issue before. It didn't suddenly happen after I changed out the ink, it happened after I confirmed that the ink that's currently in there has printed many papers just fine. I have already done the following:

1. Made sure the ink is full for all colors.

2. Performed multiple cleanings through the menu.

3. Performed a deep cleaning through the menu.

I already registered my product. I've had it since 2017. I tried looking through Canon's website for direct support with a representative, but the only option I saw was to spend $20 to talk to someone on the phone, which I refuse. Hence, I'm posting on the forums. Does anyone have any suggestions?

20201228_131458.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

It turns out the issue was that the printer ink that I bought was bad. I noticed that the new ones I bought had spillage and looked empty. It's printing correctly now.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

Welcome to the forum. 

Looks like a print head problem. Amazon has a replacement for ~$50. 

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

Thanks, I ordered a new one. Here's hoping for the best!

I replaced it with the one on Amazon, but I receive error code B200. It's rejecting the new printer head.

This is the one I bought.

(linked removed as per forum guidelines) 

It turns out the issue was that the printer ink that I bought was bad. I noticed that the new ones I bought had spillage and looked empty. It's printing correctly now.

Announcements