Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA MG2550S scanner not recognized in win 10 64 bit

I have win 10 pro 64 bit fully updated and checked with SFC and DISM. I installed my printer/scanner MG2550S with soft provided on CD 3 times ( comletely removing all traces of previous installs each time and clening all registry associated with Cano...

Malki by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

mx920 printer

i got a new macbook and transfered files over from my old one.  the printer did not survive.  i dowloaded new drivers but am unable to connect. when i tried hitting on an icon for the printer is was denied permission by the admionistrator, but i am t...

TG24 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

TR8520 error code 1660

I am receiving error code 1660 for the small black tank. It was fine until I replaced the red tank next to it. Since then it will not recognize the Canon ink cartridge. I have tried using a new ink cartridge and that isn't working either. I have trie...

Profile ID

Hi, I am just starting out and wondered if someone could help? I am using lightroom to edit and printing with a Canon ix6550. I am confused about wether to use canon color matching or colorsync and what ProfileID to use. I am also using a gloss photo...

Chanbo28 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma G4200 printing-blank lines within print area

We are having an issue with our Pixma G4200 as it is skipping lines of print throughout the page. We have run the nozzle cleaning programs several times without success. I have attached a couple of examples for reference.Thanks for any suggestions. 

print 2.jpg
EDWTHO by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! CANON PIXMA TS8320 SCANNER ISSUES

Hello, I just received my new PIXMA TS8320. I was successful setting up the printer on my WIFI Router. I am able to print successfully using the software I had to install separately. BUT I AM NOT ABLE TO USE THE SCANNER - VIA THE PRINTER IT SHOWS "LO...

DONNAJM by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

MX922 FAX "HiJacks" my phone calls!

My new MX922 AIO printer was purchased yeserday. Set up yesterday went smoothly with virtually no issues. All printing scanning and FAXing functions work as expected. However when I receive voice calls, usually 30 seconds into my voice call, the FAX ...

jebco by Apprentice
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA MG3620 Paper jam notice error

I have a Canon MG 3620 printer. There is a paper jam notice but no peper jam. I have checked the back door, plugged and unplugged, pressed the power switch 5 times, checked that the paper guide is in the correct position and snug. Nothing has worked ...

Resolved! MX920 airprint scanner not working, printer works

Scanner gives error message that "Scanner is turned off, USB cable is disconnected, check again, scanner driver will be closed, 2.156.0"  I have rebooted router, turned printer off and on, restarted computer, checked all cables.  Airprint is working ...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements