Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! MG6320 Wi-Fi printing error

Whenever I try to print a document from my computer I receive an error message "this document failed to print" as the document is actually sucessfully printing.  How do I set things so this message stops.  The printer scans and prints well through th...

automch by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Black Smudges on Envelopes

Smudges on my white envelopes. I did maintenance on the printer.  I changed  the print setting to read envelope but still getting smudges.  I am working on a MacOs Sierra and I am using Microsoft Word. Thanks for your help.

What did i do wrong?

Ok listen...one day my printer wasn't accepting paper so i took the top off and saw that there was an object stuck in the rollers and i took it out and put the top back on but It Won't turn on!!!??? Helppp i have a cannon printer ts3322 pixma

TS8320 CD Printing Problem

I have a Canon TS8320 and when I try to print a CD I go through all the steps but when I put the disk tray in the slot and line up the arrows it pulls the tray in like it's supposed to do but then it keeps pushing it back out and says it's looking fo...

newcens by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Canon PIXMA MG2520

I am trying to change the color cartridge on my printer. The green light, and an amber color light are blinking.  I have turned the printer on off/and have unplugged it.  The problem is the cartridges will not move to the center so that I change it.....

Insideofprinter9272021.jpg

PIXMA MG2520 Error Message 5B00

I received a 5B00 message on my printer. which prompted a message low ink.  I cannot change either cartridges because the cartridge roll will not move to the center, the cartridges are stuck to the left of the printer.  I have turned it off/re-powere...

TS8220 error 1851 won't resolve

Instuction says to "Pull out the paper output tray completely and tap (OK)." I have done this many times but nothing changes. I unplugged and restarted. I checked the tray for problems. Nothing works. Any ideas?

aliceohm by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA MP990 Scanner Codes

I received these codes while trying to scan: 2, 156, 50. I don't know what they mean? The scanner was working fine on the first two scans but in the middle of the 3rd one it brought a box up with these t/3 codes. I can't get the scanner to work now. ...

MY IMAGE GARDEN

Just bought a TS 9150 and My Image Garden is incomprehensible. Some of my pictures turn up in it but in entirely random selection - no logic by date, by origin, by colour, by anything. And they load so slowly that it is impossible to know where to lo...

notned116 by Contributor
  • 10 replies
  • 1 likes
Unanswered Topics
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements