Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MY IMAGE GARDEN

Just bought a TS 9150 and My Image Garden is incomprehensible. Some of my pictures turn up in it but in entirely random selection - no logic by date, by origin, by colour, by anything. And they load so slowly that it is impossible to know where to lo...

notned116 by Contributor
  • 10 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! TR8620 Not Printing, Scanner works

Installed new tr8620 10/15/21, connected via wifi.  Printed many pages since then.  Yesterday used the scanner for the first time, worked great.  Today Printer either shows Error or "Printer not responding"  Scanner still works fine.  Steps I've take...

printer on/off

I have a Pixma printer MG 2922 I would like to print a marriage license. When I click on my printer icon, a window pops up, it says "The printer is not connected." This is very odd to me since the printer IS connected. The green light is on. I checke...

Magenta by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Scan doesn't work if paper is jammed MG3600

I have a paper jam and feeder issue where now I can't even scan. I am also disappointed that I never use color ink but I can't print black without a color cartridge. So my three in one is worthless now.  Don't think I will buy another Cannon.

crissyj by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

New Pixma iX6820 not working

I just set up my new Pixma iX6820, and have yet to print anything. The on button continually flashes every time I turn it on (don't know if this is normal). My main issue is that even though the cover is closed, I get a Support Code 1200 that the pri...

MG3350 default admin password

Hi all I'm trying to access the configuration menu for my MG3350 and it's asking for log in details, what are the default as I've tried various combinations of serial number and the word admin ? I'm sure I never changed this from the default but I've...

Pixma iP 7220

My Pixma iP 7220 printer won't power up. The power light turns on for a few seconds, then turns off. I checked the power cord and outlet and they have no issues.

mkdepas by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Very strange lines when printing (Pixma MG8120)

Hello all, I have a strange problem to work out with out printer. It's a CANON PIXMA MG8120 and we're getting strange lines when we try to print. We've tried all the basics (replacing the toner, cleaning everything, etc), but the lines are still ther...

PrinterLines.jpg
TeaRex by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

print head lost

I have a Pixma iP8720 and the print head will not park in the appropriate place so I can change cartridges; only four of the six cartridges are exposed. I have tried to get help through customer support but can't get that to work.

meamjw by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma MG3620 Flashing Amber light 4 times

The printer was a good printer and don't want to get rid of it. I power it on and the paper feed motor runs for a few seconds and then the amber light starts flashing 4 time intervals. I tried replacing the power supply, the logic board, and the ink ...

Resolved! Scanner pulling to one side

Hello I purchased a new Canon PIXMA TR4520 a couple of months ago mainly for the scanner. I searched and compared and wanted a scanner that was capable of scanning at least 20 sheets at one time. I've had several Canon products over the years and fel...

MX922 Won't turn on

My MX922 printer turned on then immediately turned off. I unplugged it for the suggested three minutes, checked the connections and it still won't turn on. HELP!

How do I type # in a passcode in MX350

Our network password has a # sign in it. Whenever I try to enter the # key into the password during set up, it only types a dash - . I really don't want to reset our password because of all the devices hooked up to it already. What can I do? 

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements