Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon PIXMA MG2520

I am trying to change the color cartridge on my printer. The green light, and an amber color light are blinking.  I have turned the printer on off/and have unplugged it.  The problem is the cartridges will not move to the center so that I change it.....

Insideofprinter9272021.jpg

PIXMA MG2520 Error Message 5B00

I received a 5B00 message on my printer. which prompted a message low ink.  I cannot change either cartridges because the cartridge roll will not move to the center, the cartridges are stuck to the left of the printer.  I have turned it off/re-powere...

TS8220 error 1851 won't resolve

Instuction says to "Pull out the paper output tray completely and tap (OK)." I have done this many times but nothing changes. I unplugged and restarted. I checked the tray for problems. Nothing works. Any ideas?

aliceohm by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA MP990 Scanner Codes

I received these codes while trying to scan: 2, 156, 50. I don't know what they mean? The scanner was working fine on the first two scans but in the middle of the 3rd one it brought a box up with these t/3 codes. I can't get the scanner to work now. ...

MY IMAGE GARDEN

Just bought a TS 9150 and My Image Garden is incomprehensible. Some of my pictures turn up in it but in entirely random selection - no logic by date, by origin, by colour, by anything. And they load so slowly that it is impossible to know where to lo...

notned116 by Contributor
  • 10 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! TR8620 Not Printing, Scanner works

Installed new tr8620 10/15/21, connected via wifi.  Printed many pages since then.  Yesterday used the scanner for the first time, worked great.  Today Printer either shows Error or "Printer not responding"  Scanner still works fine.  Steps I've take...

printer on/off

I have a Pixma printer MG 2922 I would like to print a marriage license. When I click on my printer icon, a window pops up, it says "The printer is not connected." This is very odd to me since the printer IS connected. The green light is on. I checke...

Magenta by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Scan doesn't work if paper is jammed MG3600

I have a paper jam and feeder issue where now I can't even scan. I am also disappointed that I never use color ink but I can't print black without a color cartridge. So my three in one is worthless now.  Don't think I will buy another Cannon.

crissyj by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

New Pixma iX6820 not working

I just set up my new Pixma iX6820, and have yet to print anything. The on button continually flashes every time I turn it on (don't know if this is normal). My main issue is that even though the cover is closed, I get a Support Code 1200 that the pri...

MG3350 default admin password

Hi all I'm trying to access the configuration menu for my MG3350 and it's asking for log in details, what are the default as I've tried various combinations of serial number and the word admin ? I'm sure I never changed this from the default but I've...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements