Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA MG6220 Error 1410

My stop button only appears illuminated when the computer is on. Otherwise it is not functional. I am trying to do a hard reset because I keep getting a printing error 1410

TS9521C - Print is faded - Using Mac

I have a TS9521C and I am using an early 2011 MacBook Pro running on iOS High Sierra version 10.13.6.  From the beginning, all my printing comes out faded. I have checked everywhere but I cannot access any kind of color settings in the printer system...

Canon MP250 Error E04

N.B. - I am running on Linux Mnt. How do I get the MP25 into maintenance mode? Are the instructions anywhere for this? I'm trying to clear an E04 error code. The cartridges are all the way to the right side (as looking into the printer) and will not ...

Title fonts randomly skipping letters/words

I'm printing a report of questionnaire replies in a document mixing text and graphics on my MX922.It appears that upper case title and sub-title fonts are randomly skipping one or more letters or even entire words. Regular body text (smaller font) is...

JohnF1 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Pixma MX490 unable to print with black only

I'm trying to print a simple text document that is ONLY black/white. I don't need color ink at all. It will print a system alignment page in black, but won't print anything I send it. Both cartridges are installed, black has ink, color has no ink. I'...

printer problem_2.PNG printer problem_1.PNG
xyman621 by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon MX535 - Scanner Error. 5,156,69

Starting a couple of weeks ago, every time I try to scan from my laptop I get the message.    I use a wireless connection and never a USB cable and the scanner is not off as far as I can tell.I have tried everything I can think of including shutting ...

Jim77_0-1641490840847.png
Jim77 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

MG5620 printer doesn't power on

When I plug in the power cord, the alarm light (yellow triangle) turns on. Then, when I press the ON button, it lights up, but nothing else happens.The printer has worked fine for years. This behavior started "out of the blue". 

can't find source of pixma iX6520 streaks

Hi, I'm consistently getting horizontal streaks in my prints all of a sudden, and I can't figure out where the problem is. I've done two cleanings, a deep cleaning, changed out the cyan ink, and done a print nozzle alignment, but all the pattern chec...

IMG_5526.jpeg IMG_5527.jpeg IMG_5528.jpeg
ambrose by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Paper Jam from foam piece in TR150 Pixma

I have a Pixma TR150 that I have really enjoyed having. We recently noticed some paper jamming issues. Upon inspection, we determined there's a slivered foam piece in the printer that seems to be causing the issue (see picture attached). This piece s...

PXL_20220102_223955928.jpg
Unanswered Topics
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements