cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon MG2522 series printer not responding

andrewparker
Apprentice

After purchasing the printer, and installing the drivers from the website, nothing I can do will get the printer to even print the test page, surely I am doing something massively wrong? My computer recognizes that something is being connected, and I have restarted both devices multiple times. 

3 REPLIES 3

Danny

Hi, andrewparker!

So that the Community can help you better, we need to know exactly which operating system is running on your computer (i.e. Windows or macOS, and which version thereof). That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE.

Thanks and have a great day!

It is a dell desktop computer running windows 10, and has no cd drive

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi,

If you have another usb port on your device, please try connecting the printer to it. If that does not work, try connecting it to a port that was recognized by another device like a mouse or keyboard and swap the mouse or keyboard to the port the printer was in. 

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Announcements