Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma MG3620 Flashing Amber light 4 times

The printer was a good printer and don't want to get rid of it. I power it on and the paper feed motor runs for a few seconds and then the amber light starts flashing 4 time intervals. I tried replacing the power supply, the logic board, and the ink ...

Resolved! Scanner pulling to one side

Hello I purchased a new Canon PIXMA TR4520 a couple of months ago mainly for the scanner. I searched and compared and wanted a scanner that was capable of scanning at least 20 sheets at one time. I've had several Canon products over the years and fel...

MX922 Won't turn on

My MX922 printer turned on then immediately turned off. I unplugged it for the suggested three minutes, checked the connections and it still won't turn on. HELP!

How do I type # in a passcode in MX350

Our network password has a # sign in it. Whenever I try to enter the # key into the password during set up, it only types a dash - . I really don't want to reset our password because of all the devices hooked up to it already. What can I do? 

My Image Garden won't let me scan!

Hi, I just got a new Windows 10 computer.  I downloaded the driver for "My Image Garden".  As you can see, the "Scan" icon is grayed out & will NOT let me scan!  WHY is that??  I mean, I even uninstalled it & reinstalled it, & it's doing the same thi...

my image garden problem.jpg

TS6320 Printer

Hello Everyone,I've had this printer for close to two years now and haven't had any problems with it until now. I have a Windows 10 64 bit computer that's wired to it.  Tonight I wanted to copy a picture using Glossy Photo paper which I used many tim...

Canon MX920 series support code 1007

This is super frustrating. I'm simply trying to print letter sized docs with my Canon MX920 series printer. Up until last week I would occationally get the 1007 code error but now I can't print anything from the lower tray. I've been through multple ...

Mark1970 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

G7020 goes offline

My G7020 printer goes offline.  Sometimes restarting the printer will bring it back online but not always.  Running windows 10.  Printer shows in Control Panel as Canon G7000 Series. Somehow a G7000 Series (copy 1) shows also.  When checking Printer ...

djc924 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Ink Cartridge Light Went Out

I was replacing one of the ink cartridges in my Canon MX922 printer/scanner and when I inserted the new one, the light that is ordinarily on above the cartridges went out.  Then I got a series of strage statements (e.g., none of these cartridges is r...

rcr by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Syncing Canon MG2522 to Laptop

Thanks.  I am connecting an old printer, Canon MG2522.  It has only the USB.  I have no CD for the printer.  Can someone send a link to a page that shows me how to connect the printer?  Thank you.   Gabriel

MX452 Compatability with MAC OS 10.15.7 (Catalina)

My MX452 is no longer communicating properly w/computer after upgrade to Catalina 10.15.7.  Previous forum answers advised using Mojave drivers (10.14) but when I downloaded the Mojave driver, Apple OS wouldn't allow it to open.  Any suggestions?

TR6Guy by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Printing black squares around image

Hello, wondering if you're able to help? When I'm printing images from a pdf in colour, a black square prints around the image. When printing in black and white it doesn't show up. I have tried printing from google drive and from adobe acrobat.please...

Windows 10 won't recognize MG 3520 printer

I can't get my Canon MG 3520 printer to work with my Windows 10 machine.  When I connect and disconnect the USB cable my computer gives me a notification sound, so I know it knows that something is connected.  I downloaded the driver's directly from ...

schoelta by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements