Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA TS8320 photo quality

I'm wondering if anyone has any tips on how to adjust setting for best photo printing quality. My main issue is that it seems like photos with higher exposure print more grainy in the lighter areas, and the darker areas seem to have perfect quality.

MP 250 E03 code No paper in printer

I am getting an error code (E03) for a paper jamb but there is no paper in the printer. Paper can be fed through when the printer is first turned on but after that the printer will not feed itself to start printing. Tried unplugging for 30 mins and p...

Pixma TS6420 Scanner Not Recognized

Hello - i just purchased a Canon Pixma TS6420 printer and set it up wirelessly since it does not come with a USB cable.  The printer function is working fine after the normal driver install, but the scanner will not recognize. I have tried finding it...

Canon G7020 printing black boxes around words

This started a few days ago and I have not figured out what is going on. I originally believed it was Powerpoint causing it, however, the issue does not go away when I covert to a PDF. Image shows what i see in print-preview versus what actually come...

IMG_1817.jpg
Louis303 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon Pixma iX6800

My printer started printing blank pages in the middle of a print job this morning.  I have done all the cleanings I think and I am still coming up with blank pages.  Any ideas?  Ink cartridges are full...

Skates79 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma G6020 Switch language.

While setting up my new printer I entered the wrong language. So I need help fixing this. I need to change the language from German to English. Can anyone tell me how to do this?

Jan_B by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Unanswered Topics
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements